Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jase howard
  • 1 Post By jase howard

Thread: sacking this rubbish its just not real !

sacking this rubbish its just not real !

4 games played 15 red cases used and still have 25% of my squad with injurys.
    Its just not good enough to be real kids.

I am sacking this rubbish and going to set my tackles to hard and let my team melt away.
    love the game when its running ok but just tooooo much greed in trying to make you buy tokens or cases.

bye all !
    aiureah likes this.

an just to add insult to injury did a streching session and two more go down so from a squad of 20 i have 12 available, utter B"lloks

do your player have much condition when they got injured? otherwise i think thats the broblem!
    Nex Club

You have to watch out for arrows in the field when you go out stretching!

injures have nothing to do with condition i tested it , i puted a player with 40 % condition in game and he didnt get injured ,
    (*_*)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Capticus View Post
    do your player have much condition when they got injured? otherwise i think thats the broblem!
    It had been proven that condition has nothing to do with injuries. Many of the power trainers will say this as they run the condition down to the red almost.

Its just the system lads it wants you to buy from them and if you are like me and dont then suffer the consiquenses... its bad to think its more about there profit than our enjoyment of the game. sad to say but there you go. eventually there will be a couple of hundred players left and the rest will have done a runner to a game NOT so concentrated on money from the players.

Another stretch and now i have 33% of my squad injured.
    Last edited by jase howard; 04-10-2013 at 12:42 PM.
    aiureah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    It had been proven that condition has nothing to do with injuries. Many of the power trainers will say this as they run the condition down to the red almost.
    Wonder what i have gotten that from