Thread: Help !! need to ask Q

Help !! need to ask Q

I got a new player with 5 stars that have the best nombers of his skils (avrage 30 for league 3)
    he is a MC and his age is 27 and yet he play very very bad!! he get only the form of 4 or 5 (3 games do far 4 4 5 )
    and i was at the first place when i gor him and saince i lost all 3 games i used him in the starting 11. and now i'm 2nd place.
    ( i had to i had 4 injuered players) my Q is how can it be ?
    is there any mental isue in the game? mybe this player is just not good for my team???? I'm thinking of sell the player
    i don't trust him anymore.
    is there anyone that somthing like this happend to him to ??

It happens some players may not fit into your teams style of play or adjust into your squad to begin with.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

but he is in the right position. and his nombers show good nombers just what i was needed.
    is there any mental problem with some players ?

Even placed in the right position, just not adjusted to your teams instructions/formation/style, not every player makes an instant impact at a club.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Yoni Hasheli View Post
    I got a new player with 5 stars that have the best nombers of his skils (avrage 30 for league 3)
    he is a MC and his age is 27 and yet he play very very bad!! he get only the form of 4 or 5 (3 games do far 4 4 5 )
    and i was at the first place when i gor him and saince i lost all 3 games i used him in the starting 11. and now i'm 2nd place.
    ( i had to i had 4 injuered players) my Q is how can it be ?
    is there any mental isue in the game? mybe this player is just not good for my team???? I'm thinking of sell the player
    i don't trust him anymore.
    is there anyone that somthing like this happend to him to ??
    try make his condition 100% before match

morale full and try to repair ur style of formation..
    i mean mentality, passing, etc..

or make him become captain