Thread: season 3, not looking good

Apprentice

season 3, not looking good

I got kicked out of the cup already lol(funny i won it last season xD)
    season 3, not looking good-meeeee.jpg
    this is my noob team. I can't improve it, 0 tokens, why do i have 0 tokens? everytime i try to buy a player, some idiot bids at the last second and robs me of my player. and this is not in a 5* player auction(they hardly show up in my market).

now im focusing on the league and these are my main opponents.
    season 3, not looking good-merda.jpgseason 3, not looking good-anne.jpgseason 3, not looking good-ayesegul.jpg

now these teams are actually better than i thought coz im having a tough time beating them, the rest of my league is inactive players. what can i do against these teams? buying better players is pretty much impossible for me in this server and im doing offers which are not paying!!!

when you have a bidding war on a player, never be the round leader so you can be the one that "robs" the player at the last second.
    good luck!

P.S I wouldn't put blue arrows on all of my defenders, you're team is better than those other 3 don't play so defensive and you should beat them all.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    when you have a bidding war on a player, never be the round leader so you can be the one that "robs" the player at the last second.
    good luck!
    the problem is, since i have 0T, i try to buy the player with the 1T i get the next day, all seems well, and at the last second some idiot bids and i have 0T so i can't bid again

it will getting worse, man

Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    the problem is, since i have 0T, i try to buy the player with the 1T i get the next day, all seems well, and at the last second some idiot bids and i have 0T so i can't bid again
    so don't do that, save up to 10-15 tokens and try to buy players right after maintenance or few hours before, there are less players online at those hours.
    and yea like brezz just posted, it's getting worse every level lol.

Banned
    My advice is leave your team that.You not buy tokens so keep all for last few days when transfers is very easy.Now you have almost 0 chance to buy good player.Importnant is to be in top 4 to play next season in cl.Your teams is closed,if this is top 2 teams in your leage you will finish 1-3 place.For manager who not buy tokens its not bad.Better make your tranfers in lasts days,buy young players who can up easy star next season.If you try now smt with 1-2 tokens you just will loose them for nothing.