Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Coincidence?

Keep your ipad for music and reading conspiracy theories and buy some Android. Those apps are working best there, not in iOS
    Gobobo likes this.

Rest Packs

Is it just a coincidence that at the same time that Top 11 have a 'problem / bug / glitch' with allowing members to watch videos for free rest packs that they also happen to promote a purchase offer to buy them!?

Wow! That is some coincidence 🤣
    Dan G likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

After the manipulation of matches without any communication in the past weeks I don’t rule out that they do not manipulate the video ads button as well.

They change the training system with the only purpose to spend more greens. The IC prep phase where they made us believe that building a strong team would give advantages in the tournament. And the introduction of the video bug for which they only point to the provider.

This offer is a very big coincidence...

If a coincidence then why is the offer not greens for tokens? I’m sitting on 500 tokens. Most of them bought via the monthly card. Now they offer me greens for money instead of tokens.

I don’t trust Nordeus anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dan G, rogerniceguy and Altiplano like this.

Rookie
    I got the same offer.
    Some days ago, after I struggled to get some free rests (I had also written here the issue), I contacted the support and they replied me that they aren't accountable for that kind of issue.
    Anyway, a couple of days after, the problem was solved.
    I had to use tokens to buy rests because I couldn't face League, cups and association without using rests.

Always blaming the provider and the region.

It’s not true because sometimes it works on player level but not in the shop so you’re never able to build stocks.

The video ads is a defect on bug eleven. Just like all the reconnect issues they have issues connecting to the provider. If it’s connected to the provider is works till the connection is broken. With all kinds of workarounds you try to get it to connect again.

Or it is a way to force spending money or tokens. Which after the past weeks wouldn’t surprise me.

The offer to buy greens just when we are facing this video ads bug is too much of a coincidence to me.

Dan G likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Petje View Post
    After the manipulation of matches without any communication in the past weeks I don’t rule out that they do not manipulate the video ads button as well.

They change the training system with the only purpose to spend more greens. The IC prep phase where they made us believe that building a strong team would give advantages in the tournament. And the introduction of the video bug for which they only point to the provider.

This offer is a very big coincidence...

If a coincidence then why is the offer not greens for tokens? I’m sitting on 500 tokens. Most of them bought via the monthly card. Now they offer me greens for money instead of tokens.

I don’t trust Nordeus anymore.

i'm still struggling to know why anybody pays to play games that are free to use

I can explain.
    When I started to play TE I found the game play was great.

As I was building a squad and didn't understand the logic completely I bought the monthly card for extra tokens.
    Partly to speed up the process and partly because the company which maintains a great game deserves to be paid for it.
    Call it for loyalty reasons.
    You provide me a good time playing the game, I want to pay for it so you can keep it up to date and stable.
    I thought the 10 euros a month was well worth it.

After a good year I developed a strategy to manage my team without buying extra tokens.
    Still sponsored Nordeus for loyalty reasons mentioned above and ended up with 500 tokens in stock.

The last moths I've been stabbed in the back by Nordeus with all kinds of dubious manipulations and bugs which totally ****ed up my season.
    I don't trust them anymore because they perform all kind of changes behind my back only to make money and destroy the game play.
    Also to quality of the game is degrading rapidly after every update.

I'm not actively playing the regular competitions anymore until everything becomes stable, the videos work again and the manipulation of matches stops.
    Also Nordeus don't bother to regain my trust so they won't get a single penny from me anymore.
    Looking at the forum I'm not the only one.
    Altiplano likes this.

bonjour
    Mais non ce n'est pas une coincidence.Le but de NORDEUS a toujours été de nous faire dépenser de l'argent.Ne soyez pas naîf. Largent est roi ,comme partout .

Yeah, posted a similar point a couple of days ago before I saw this article.
    Have to admit though that since I did, I've had loads of videos! Fair play

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast