Thread: International Cup Huge Problems

International Cup Huge Problems

After the first international cup preparation phase, ive got 5 star team quality. Then during the second phase. Along this phase, my team only compete against the 5th team with 100% quality. Its equal my team quality at the time. At some early match, i win easily. But then, i started to draw. Sometimes even lose. Thats why sometimes i start to change my tactics. And i finish the second phase with 6 star. Then during the third phase, I STARTED TO HAVE MANY PROBLEMS. My team quality is 115% and of course the 5th still has 100% quality. Nothing change with the opponent. I more often lose than win at this phase. My team quality improved but chance to win declined. WHAT'S WRONG?!. And the 6th team with 115% quality (equal with my team at the time), I cant win againts them, usually draw. Only one victory. So, whats wrong?
    Last edited by BeliebeX; 06-27-2018 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Fix the sentences

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In the beginning, your players were humble and wanted to be distinguished .
    Now with 115% quality, they became arrogant.
    Find your origins (like Rocky, the movie ).
    Play defense, counters, high pressing.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by BeliebeX View Post
    After the first international cup preparation phase, ive got 5 star team quality. Then during the second phase. Along this phase, my team only compete against the 5th team with 100% quality. Its equal my team quality at the time. At some early match, i win easily. But then, i started to draw. Sometimes even lose. Thats why sometimes i start to change my tactics. And i finish the second phase with 6 star. Then during the third phase, I STARTED TO HAVE MANY PROBLEMS. My team quality is 115% and of course the 5th still has 100% quality. Nothing change with the opponent. I more often lose than win at this phase. My team quality improved but chance to win declined. WHAT'S WRONG?!. And the 6th team with 115% quality (equal with my team at the time), I cant win againts them, usually draw. Only one victory. So, whats wrong?
    mine is 115% I nearly always beat Serbia also 115%, I finally beat france the other day 130% when they had a player sent off, they still equalised, but I managed to get a winner, I cannot beat spain 145% never mind brazil 160% next, I finally got close against spain earlier, I don't usually score never mind 1st, but earlier I scored 44th minute, I had to go to work then and so turned it off and let it play out itself, checked it later and I lost 2-1 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I think I've messed up tho, my team now is just over 115% and I have a feeling when the groups are done the categories you fall into are in line with the prep stage teams, i.e if you're 114% when the draws are made you'll be a higher quality player in your section like I was when I went into the last one at about 113%, the 1st one I was about 95% I think and was one of the stronger teams with the lowest going down to about 80%, we'll see but I fear I will be one of the lowest teams at 115% up against high 120's% even 130% opponents this time round