Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reece p FC

Thread: Why are all my matches so early??

Question Why are all my matches so early??

So I just started playing this game again. Apparently I started 5 years ago, from an achievement I got, but I don't think I knew what I was doing back then so I quit. Now I am pretty much hooked to this game. I started too late to make any changes, so I am a lot behind in my league. But why are my games so early?? I live in Denmark where league matches in real life normally kickoff in the afternoon. Why isn't it the same in the game? All my matches kickoff between 5-8 in the morning. I can never really attend my matches because I am not up that early. Will my matches also be that early next season?

I hope someone can help with this

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Because actually it's your "first" season.

i don't know why but in that season the game puts you in a totally different region with games in weird hours.
    Don't worry, next season you 'll be fine.
    Meanwhile, avoid to make friends from your lv from America or Asia.
    maybe they attract you to their Leagues in next season.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Because actually it's your "first" season.

i don't know why but in that season the game puts you in a totally different region with games in weird hours.
    Don't worry, next season you 'll be fine.
    Meanwhile, avoid to make friends from your lv from America or Asia.
    maybe they attract you to their Leagues in next season.
    Game will learn your behaviour and give you more realistic times next season. As niko says stick to making friends in your preferred time zone. Likely to become rivals and rivals are fun to have. I like to think people hate seeing my team name appear in their competition. Oh no him again lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussi View Post
    So I just started playing this game again. Apparently I started 5 years ago, from an achievement I got, but I don't think I knew what I was doing back then so I quit. Now I am pretty much hooked to this game. I started too late to make any changes, so I am a lot behind in my league. But why are my games so early?? I live in Denmark where league matches in real life normally kickoff in the afternoon. Why isn't it the same in the game? All my matches kickoff between 5-8 in the morning. I can never really attend my matches because I am not up that early. Will my matches also be that early next season?

I hope someone can help with this
    you cant be that hooked in if you aint dedicated enough to get out of bed for your games lol
    Tahm likes this.