Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By wobblybassdub
  • 1 Post By Shirotsugg

Thread: Confused

Confused

After a few seasons of not winning anything I used an offer to get 400 tokens and bought an elite team, I had best team percentage in league yet no player in top assists /scorers or top rated, all players trained everyday and morale full.
    I was top most of league then lost in last week against very poor and low percentage teams and finished second.

I don't understand at all apart from feel totally let down. I admit I tried to "buy" the league win but that was the plan as I one off as always finish top 8.

Then without even watching the super league I win against a better team without even watching the game ( he will be feeling let down too, he was over 5% better).

It's left me confused as in how ever much effort I put into the game, whether have tokens or not, better team or average team, the game seems to allow random outcomes thus making me think is all my effort a waste of time?

I've played for 5 years now and this year seems the most corrupted.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Seeker85 likes this.

Apprentice
    I' ve played for 5 years too and yes, it' s the most corrupted and pathetic season. I watched how my second team had lost games winning at 81' 1-0...draw at 87...reconnecting and watched later 1-2 lost. And it happenned 2 times! It doesnt matter If you have 80% posession...you lost...A friend 2 results changed! Lost in superleague group with teams worst with repeated 0-1 without manager. And more and more bugs. I hope nordeus fixed it but....
    wobblybassdub likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirotsugg View Post
    I' ve played for 5 years too and yes, it' s the most corrupted and pathetic season. I watched how my second team had lost games winning at 81' 1-0...draw at 87...reconnecting and watched later 1-2 lost. And it happenned 2 times! It doesnt matter If you have 80% posession...you lost...A friend 2 results changed! Lost in superleague group with teams worst with repeated 0-1 without manager. And more and more bugs. I hope nordeus fixed it but....
    As much as I've been hooked for years, in my head it's 1 more season. I've got 100 tokens saved, but tbh not gonna buy
    Or do any offers, doesn't seem to make any difference now, hope they sort it otherwise its half a decade of dedication wasted because of a companies greed or incompetency

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk