Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 108
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Season 107 - Are you ready?

  1. #81
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    Cup final vs an association tanker. 157% vs my 120%.
    Nothing going on in the first half. Opp scores in the 50 and 53 minute. I tie it up with goals in the 68 and 85 minute. Deadlock again for extra time. Won it in PKs 4:3. My first cup trophy in a loooong time.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

    Congrats mate with you cup win....

    You learned that tanker a lesson
    motrin likes this.

  2. #82
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubber View Post
    What's wrong with this game?!
    Another troll match.

    Cup final.

    This was my opponent, - 15%



    I lost 3-0.

    These are the final stats (mine are purple). He surely did more shots on target, even though my ball possession is better.
    My defenders did an awful job.



    ...aaaaand, last but not least, the magic screenshot: he didn't watch the game, so I had +8% possession bonus.
    Bonus possession is useless.



    That's all folk! At least I'm gonna win the League. Cold comfort.
    Cup finals seem like a fixed result more so than cl finals for me. Despite letting in 3 goals your gk also managed quite a few saves. Bizarre

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  3. #83
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirotsugg View Post
    Another season finished to early. The same history...+1 level rival. I had the possession...bonus...no manager...out of CL. Maybe it's time to think about quit the game.
    Stay strong. This season will soon be history.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. #84
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    164
    Yes, you're right...in 4 days new season. New challenges...new hopes...new +1 level managers...😵

  5. #85
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirotsugg View Post
    Yes, you're right...in 4 days new season. New challenges...new hopes...new +1 level managers...
    I'm not a fan of +1 either. Perhaps worth you looking into draw manipulation to try and remove that frustration.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  6. #86
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    164
    I don't know how to do that. I'll try another season thinking it will be better...

  7. #87
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Cup finals seem like a fixed result more so than cl finals for me. Despite letting in 3 goals your gk also managed quite a few saves. Bizarre

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    It is. I lost last 2 Cup Finals with weaker opponents. And I had everything better, including formations, players, conditions, morale, bonus and all.
    Beside that I've meet these opponents before and beat them every time easily.

    In Cup Final everything change. It's like a troll match.
    rogerniceguy likes this.

  8. #88
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Erol View Post
    It is. I lost last 2 Cup Finals with weaker opponents. And I had everything better, including formations, players, conditions, morale, bonus and all.
    Beside that I've meet these opponents before and beat them every time easily.

    In Cup Final everything change. It's like a troll match.
    I'm hoping it maybe clears the bad luck for my cl final at least.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  9. #89
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I'm hoping it maybe clears the bad luck for my cl final at least.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    In 2 last seasons I lost both finals, Champions and Cup with weaker opponents.
    I am also waiting for my CL final to see the result.
    This time the opponent is slightly stronger, almost we are same balance, and we use same formations.

    Good luck in your final.

  10. #90
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Erol View Post
    In 2 last seasons I lost both finals, Champions and Cup with weaker opponents.
    I am also waiting for my CL final to see the result.
    This time the opponent is slightly stronger, almost we are same balance, and we use same formations.

    Good luck in your final.
    Thanks. You too. In over 2 years never lost both finals, maybe this will be the season. Is there an achievement for this like an "always the bridesmaid never the bride" thing.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast