Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Can existing players be sold for tokens?

Can existing players be sold for tokens?

As above. Thanks

Only thru negotiations when the player reaches 99, 79, 59 ratings. You have to be level 4 thou.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Only thru negotiations when the player reaches 99, 79, 59 ratings. You have to be level 4 thou.
    my player was 111... Yet someone bid it 4 token... Hows that happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    my player was 111... Yet someone bid it 4 token... Hows that happened?

The player bidding on your player is a higher level than you .
    Your player does not have to be on the negotiation list for him to bid.

That too, but is very rare for someone to bid for a random player, usually friends ore competition rivals.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    That too, but is very rare for someone to bid for a random player, usually friends ore competition rivals.
    i'm always getting bids on my players, usually several bids from different people over the early part of the season on the same 1 or 2 players. I assumed somewhere the game engine(assistant manager) is recommending my players to other players, is this not the case? don't know how else players I don't know make bids for my players.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you can make a direct offer to any player of your opponent teams in the three competitions (if he is less than 100% q)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you can make a direct offer to any player of your opponent teams in the three competitions (if he is less than 100% q)
    but how would they know the player exists? I've had 2 offers sent to me for one of my players before I've even kicked a ball this season, he was 79% now 80% after half a game and a training session, so who would bid me 7M and 3 tokens for a player they don't even know? surely they aint looking through every player in every team. BTW he's 23 and has a fresh contract end of last season

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    but how would they know the player exists? I've had 2 offers sent to me for one of my players before I've even kicked a ball this season, he was 79% now 80% after half a game and a training session, so who would bid me 7M and 3 tokens for a player they don't even know? surely they aint looking through every player in every team. BTW he's 23 and has a fresh contract end of last season
    Sorry if this is insulting, but you do realise a 79% player of yours could appear on a negotiation list as 99% to the level below you. Therefore teams that you've never come across will be able to see your player.
    Again, sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast