Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By KoHearts
  • 1 Post By RBR
  • 1 Post By cracicot
  • 1 Post By ice87s

Thread: Dear Top eleven and Nordeous

Dreamer

Cool Dear Top eleven and Nordeous

Thank you for this neat game and all the emotions that come with it, today I had to big wins (0-6 League away game, 3-0 CL home game) but in the process I lost all, yes ALL my AMCs and now, well I gotta regroup and figure something out for the next 4-5 days, your game is neat but your stupid script isn't, with all that being said, FK U and your attempt to make me buy tokens, that is all, have a great day
    jon doe and aiureah like this.

RBR
    I'm no forum regular, but even I'm getting slightly bored of these posts. If you don't want to buy tokens, then don't buy tokens. If the game is to such a level where you want to say "**** you", then just don't play the game lol
    Razz likes this.

ROLL OF HONOUR
    LEAGUE: CHAMPIONS (L1, L2, L3, L4)
    CUP: LAST 16 (L3, L4)
    CHAMPION'S LEAGUE: QUARTER FINALISTS (L2, L3, L4, L6)

Banned
    I, myself, am NOT tired of these posts. I find them highly amusing and they are the result of Nordeus's lack of commitment to upgrading this game.

Think of the money they are making on this game and then ask yourself why there are some serious issues that are taking months to address. I could hire a thousand monkeys and the odds of them fixing this without programming knowledge is more likely to happen in a shorter time period, and that is just a pure random result. hmmm, do I sound a bit frustrated? need more coffee...
    aiureah likes this.

They are travelling around the world anf having a good time
    aiureah likes this.

They could be:

1) Spending a huge amount of resources trying to fix the issues raised by us but having no luck in actually fixing them

2) Turning a deaf ear to our feedback

3) Trying to figure out what the hell we're moaning about

4) Taking their time to make changes/improvements so as to milk token buyers as long as possible

All of which, doesn't bode well for us!