Thread: What happens!!!!

What happens!!!!

hello
    I have level 6, with a mean of 51.2.

I have won many titles and I've always played against teams won much lower, even against top teams.

but this season, I can hardly half teams win 30-40, earning me even using the tactic against.

happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrito fc View Post
    hello
    I have level 6, with a mean of 51.2.

I have won many titles and I've always played against teams won much lower, even against top teams.

but this season, I can hardly half teams win 30-40, earning me even using the tactic against.

happens?
    You're not alone, everyone (as myself) is experiencing difficulties this season when playing against weaker opposition. This season seems to be more competitive then the last one ...

Like yeesterday I got a draw against a Q23 team, but today I won against a Q49 team...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I'm not the best player tactically, but soil preparation matches and put the appropriate tactics, the other five levels and I was pretty good, this level costs me a lot to win against weaker teams many

Apprentice
    Pedrito, i think this isn't your season, prepare your tokens for the next one to win it all again like you did it the first 5 seasons! Or, maybe, you're not the manager you used to be...

aiureah, the problem not only happens to me, happens to several friends of level 6, players tokens buyers having quality equipment, put moral butt, butt condition, good tactics and rare this season's result and statistics.

Apprentice
    As i said, maybe it isn't your season... Even Barca lost the Primera last year no?

39.5 Q here, 0-2 vs a 25 Q. 1-4 vs a 36 Q. Seems the trend. Keep up the morale.

one example,

4-5-1 V style my team, the other team classic 4-4-2.

my team (51.2) the other team (32.8), 3-3 result.

Last season, Level 5

same tactic

my team (46.4) the other team (38.2) 5-1 result

I can add many more examples

and if you look at the statistics of the game is to laugh

I'm sorry but I do not understand this, the first 5 levels all correct, level 6 all bad, and happens more friends

Pro
    Level 7 here, the same ****. Lost the CL final from a weaker team 5-3 (five souts - 5 goal, my gk rated with 4) and until today i have 3 lost games from weaker teams. Last year i finished first with 0 losts. So it is not happenned only at 6 level.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.