Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: loaning players.

In theory, loans would be a good idea. However, I think it would be open to underhand tactics.

If a manager was 2nd in league and needed the leader to lose matches, he could lend his star player to other teams in the league who have to play the top team, in the hope he may play a big part in getting a negative result.

Apprentice
    ^
    good point. plus it can lead to multiple accounts supporting a main account.
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Good to the players and Bad for the the community as one and for this company.

Me as personal I think it's a bad idea.
    same here,
    fake users will b profited by it,

I suppose it wouldn't harm managers if some players where made available to loan out, If it was kept to 1 loanee per team and done with tokens etc and restricted to 3/4/5* players, It would help out mostly in a situation where cover has run out in 1 position, Like one may need a left-back or a goalkeeper for a few games.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Maybe a way to have loan players, would be to have a "Loan List". It could be similar to the transfer list. If you need a temporary player, you could select a player and pay, say, 1 token for two matches. After the player has made those 2 appearances, they would then automatically return to the list.

It could help managers, without encouraging cheating.

Rookie
    No fun in the loaning system, it would kill the transfer system as players would have 22 players on loan & give advantage to players who have friends at the higher levels....

sKiNsTeR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skinster View Post
    No fun in the loaning system, it would kill the transfer system as players would have 22 players on loan & give advantage to players who have friends at the higher levels....

sKiNsTeR
    I agree with Skinster -
    Loaning players it's a waist of time and resources. If I have a 3-4 star player to loan - I would rather sell him, I don't gain anything from loaning the player (1 token it's a joke) if I want to train my player I can do that myself keeping an eye on his injuries. The player does not gain match experience if he plays in the team or not, and he doesn't train any faster than I can train him as a reserve.

Bad Idea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12