Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Trouble getting tokens.

Trouble getting tokens.

I want to cancel the deletion by adding tokens to the back of the card security code is not correct, then the credit card to come. I would like to delete the token to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawin Uaphattaraphong View Post
    I want to cancel the deletion by adding tokens to the back of the card security code is not correct, then the credit card to come. I would like to delete the token to it.
    mail them about this..

find it in the end of this page, hit the "contact us" button..

Any one else having problems with the vids for tokens and the vids for treatment packs/cash on FB.
    I've had no problems until the last three days, everything is as before, award successful etc. but no tokens being added.
    Maybe I've emptied the bank.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Any one else having problems with the vids for tokens and the vids for treatment packs/cash on FB.
    I've had no problems until the last three days, everything is as before, award successful etc. but no tokens being added.
    Maybe I've emptied the bank.
    Contact support Nordeus Support if you didn't receive any tokens, they should be able to resolve your problem.

I was thinking that but not sure it's Nordues's fault and they take days to get back to you, I'll see if it clears.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

hola para todos , yo he comprado tokens en la pagina web de top eleven atrabes de una cuanta paymentez y aun no me lo acreditaron, que puedo hacer?