Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Βad..very bad players from scout.

Pro

Βad..very bad players from scout.

I waste 50 tokens for that crap.. Screenshot by Lightshot
    Nordeus make fun of us or what??
    With 50 tokens cost all that players from scout must be superrstars not ducks!!
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Just wait and see. My Messi start was a real disaster. At the end of the season, he was best striker/passer/player really far from the other players.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

My left back got a 5 in his first game, second game he was man of the match with a 9 rating.

Maybe it's because he's a CM dribbler, I dunno. Thought that was more of a winger thing.

Pro
    Ι dont wait a minute more!! These playes will never be good or mediocre players. There will be allways ducks. It is not the first or the second, i have had about 10 ducks until now!!! (from first day of tha game until level 7). Personaly i am buying a good player from scouts, then 3-4 ducks, then one good again ect..
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Pro
    We dont talk about ONE 5!! We talk about 3 5s for 5 or 6 games!!!

Dreamer
    Sell them.

Pro
    I did that already. But it is unexeptable to buy such dacks for 50 tokens!! Isnt it??

Check his morale and condition is full before a match, play him in the correct position, stop buying tokens, meditate and calm the **** down. Only advice I can offer you. For example, My defensive midfielder is my second best player, if my opponent doesn't have an attacking midfielder, he seems to get a lot of 5 ratings despite me winning. I assume my opponent is focusing on the wings and he hasn't had much to do.

Dreamer
    That's why I dont buy tokens

Innit. It'd ruin the fun for me. I hear it's becoming a handicap in the cups anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast