Thread: players form

players form

it is possible to unite players to play well in the championship and give a worse performance in the cup or the Champions League, and vice versa? because I have players who play very well in the league but have a poor performance in the other competitions...it means that depend on competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Paun Ciprian Emanuel View Post
    it is possible to unite players to play well in the championship and give a worse performance in the cup or the Champions League, and vice versa? because I have players who play very well in the league but have a poor performance in the other competitions...it means that depend on competition?
    hmm maybe he got tired after playing??

or the fact that people prepare more for the CL or CUP

example, if in 1 day i had 2 games (league and CL)

and the league game 1st, ill play with my reserves so i can play the CL with full main squad and with full stamina..

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    yes it can be like Okta said, after league game they can be more tired and to perform not like on league.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

i think is about the team vs u play lol ... since my mc/dmc scored in cup vs stronger teams and in champions vs much weaker teams i lose )

do not get me wrong i do not use the same team every time,especially when i have 2 matches per day,if the opponent is stronger i use my best team but i notice that some players plays consistently well in CL and weaker in championship