Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Nordeus numbers

Calculation only show the number of income generated without taking consideration all the tangible and intangible costs. Whom if decided to jump into it to start another same business thinking that NORD make tonnes of money, sincerely you need all the best wishes available.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    I think there expenses are higher than you guys think. Do we know how many people they employ?
    As far as why they don't invest in improvements, it's safe to assume that they have been making more and more money since the game started. People tend to not want to change a lot when things are going well. Sure you can say that if they don't fix things, they will fall at some point but maybe they won't and until it happens I don't know if I would make major investments either.
    IF it aint broke, dont fix it? Thats your method? Very short-sighted in this day and age.

Put some numbers up here if you dont agree with the current ones. That is what this thread is for. I would not think that they have to employ many people to run a site like this. 1 or 2 programmers once the site is up, Someone with DB backup and recovery, and a few owners to cough up some money. Really, I have helped create a site for a mediation company for online mediation. There were3 of us programming, and one of us was organizing and planning.

That is not to say that there are only 3-4 people running Nordeus, but I would hazard a guess that it is far less than 10.
    Another person for email support, but they can all provide support for the most part. A site like this can run itself. Everyone has multiple roles if they are smart enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar77 View Post
    Calculation only show the number of income generated without taking consideration all the tangible and intangible costs. Whom if decided to jump into it to start another same business thinking that NORD make tonnes of money, sincerely you need all the best wishes available.
    Dear Sir,

This thread was not started with the intention of creating a similar game or competition, although competition would not hurt Nordeus in that it would create the necessity to upgrade their current game.

This thread was created to cause everyone to ask questions regarding the capability of Nordeus to bring satisfaction to its subscribers whilst looking at its possible expenses and income to see if it should be doing more in this sense.

OF course these numbers are only general numbers that dont take into account intangibles. BUT it gives the general numbers that should create a baseline for us to speculate. I think the numbers are realistic and could be modified with further information.
    Darth Sidious likes this.

Banned
    Slow day I guess today. Lots of peeps not playing in the cup anymore

Banned
    bumpity bump

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I have thought about this: how much did they pay Mourinho to use his likeness?

I dont know the going rate and I know Nordeus wont say jack squat, nor will Mourinho's agent.

I would hazard a guess somewhere around $25K/year minimum, depending on Nordeus's actual membership and/or actual income from tokens. OR they get a percentage of the monthly income....say anywhere from 1-3%, again depending on Nordeus's actual income.

Malky Mackay would have been much cheaper I hear.
    Cheeky bugger.
    cracicot likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Btw, this game is all about tokens...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Btw, this game is all about tokens...
    Right on Captain Obvious!

But what do you think about Nordeus and what they might pay to run this game?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123