Thread: Connecting my Iphone team to Facebook

Connecting my Iphone team to Facebook

I started a team on my iphone but now want to try playing it on facebook as a friend of mine said it was much better detail on facebook.

When the 'connect to facebook' message comes up at the start of the app I click it and it appears to open facebook (blue bar at the top) but the screen stays blank, before cutting out to my desktop. After this wasn't working I went onto facebook to try and connect from that side but it just tried starting me with a new team despite it using the same e-mail address.

Anything I can do?

did you try deleting and installing the app? it's a retarded solution but works most of the times..

On my phone? I haven't tried it for fear that it would remove my team and I'd have to start over, would this not happen?

Help?

I managed to do the same thing with android, dunno about iPhone. Maybe send a ticket or something to Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by Miruic View Post
    On my phone? I haven't tried it for fear that it would remove my team and I'd have to start over, would this not happen?
    yea I meant on the phone, don't think it will delete your team (pretty sure but should wait for verification).