Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Power train question

Power train question

Hi,
    I have some young kids that are really good and I would like to power train them but have some questions:
    1- How many players should I power train at the same time?
    2- They are 18yo so I should power train until 20-21 yo?
    3- How many training sessions per day should I give them?
    4- If you power train players, how long do you keep them in your team before selling them?
    5- Finally, do you give them any special abilities?

Thanks!
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmin100 View Post
    Hi,
    I have some young kids that are really good and I would like to power train them but have some questions:
    4- If you power train players, how long do you keep them in your team before selling them?

Thanks!
    I might give you a hand, but show me a pic or something to begin with. I´ve been PT 7 scouts & 2 youngsters this whole week.

Anyway, here is a "quickie".

- All at once! Just buy plenty of greenies & hit the "hard training" button.

- Yes and no. Yes if your planning to keep them for 3 or 4 seasons/lvl´s, no if your planning to make a "profit" on them by the end of the season (or if they are slow trainers/getting bad rate during the games).

- As many time/sessions as you can handle per day (with all the stuff going around your everyday life). I try to log-in every 30 minutes and hit the "train" - button.

- I will probably keep my 18 yr old youngsters for 5 or 6 seasons, and my 22yr old scouts for 4 seasons. Also, I might keep them as subs (why buy new ones every season?).

- Yes and no, depends if you aim to keep the player for 4 or 6 seasons. I trained my DC into a DR as well + SA (ariel defender). He was a fast trainer so I managed to do this in just a 1 day (100SKP). Now I´m pushing him from Q40 to Q45, then to Q50 by monday

Also, try to see them as a investment - not only as player material.
    cosmin100 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Adding: if you pt both stats and special ability NEVER apply them before finishing the PT. Decide what goal to set for each player you PT, calculate how many skill points you need for that goal, and mass them untill you reach the goal. the more you level your players, the slower they'll gain from training. keeping points instead of applying each time will keep them to their original training power.

Thanks guys that really helps! Have some 18yo that I got thsi season, level 3 and they are worth about 5-6mil each and theya re around 33-34 stars. Would that qualify as good candidates for PT? Also, when you guys say "not to buy new ones every season" when do you buy new ones? every 2-3 seasons?
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Adding: if you pt both stats and special ability NEVER apply them before finishing the PT. Decide what goal to set for each player you PT, calculate how many skill points you need for that goal, and mass them untill you reach the goal. the more you level your players, the slower they'll gain from training. keeping points instead of applying each time will keep them to their original training power.
    Yeah, forgot to mention that. But I think it´s just "partly" true, since the game- engine already recognizes SKP even if they are given/applied. Think @July.Fourth and the rest got this confirmed. Anyway, I tend to save all my SKP (+75) when done, and then apply then all together.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Thanks guys that really helps! Have some 18yo that I got thsi season, level 3 and they are worth about 5-6mil each and theya re around 33-34 stars. Would that qualify as good candidates for PT? Also, when you guys say "not to buy new ones every season" when do you buy new ones? every 2-3 seasons?
    Cheers!
    Post some pics and I could give you the right answers. I meant that the players you've been PT:ed and then become/grown old, could be your subs since you trained them on your own and spent £ on them as well. Therefore you could buy 4 to 5 youngsters every season and PT in some way. It´s like a "cycle".
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, forgot to mention that. But I think it´s just "partly" true, since the game- engine already recognizes SKP even if they are given/applied. Think @July.Fourth and the rest got this confirmed. Anyway, I tend to save all my SKP (+75) when done, and then apply then all together.
    Some quick questions:
    1- How much money you spend on the green cases?
    2- When you power train, let's say a AT, do you only train his attacking skills or the others as well?
    Thanks a lot for the help, greatly appreciated!

Some quick questions:
    1- How much money you spend on the green cases?
    2- When you power train, let's say a AT, do you only train his attacking skills or the others as well?
    Thanks a lot for the help, greatly appreciated!
    Np, glad to help!

1) It depends, I bought like 400 green packs, and still have 150+ left . (7scouts + 2 youngsters: Q44 > Q45 + Q39 > Q45 and Q39 > Q40).

2) Hmm, I try to have a "balance". My ex: ST: 55 - 45 - 35 (+/- 10 SKP between the caps. See example below)

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Np, glad to help!

1) It depends, I bought like 400 green packs, and still have 150+ left . (7scouts + 2 youngsters: Q44 > Q45 + Q39 > Q45 and Q39 > Q40).

2) Hmm, I try to have a "balance". My ex: ST: 55 - 45 - 35 (+/- 10 SKP between the caps. See example below)

Cheers bro now I understand! And your 18yo kids that you power train you keep them at the end of the season, right? When do you purchase new ones?

Cheers bro now I understand! And your 18yo kids that you power train you keep them at the end of the season, right? When do you purchase new ones?
    I will keep them for 4 or 5 seasons and then use them as my subs. I will get this guy to Q50 by monday, and perhaps he will make it to Q55 by the end of this season with normal training. Thereby, he will still be a "top-striker" next season (19 yr old and Q50), and the next season after that.

I try to buy my youngsters the first 3 days of a new season. This time I had a quite luck with the scoutlist since it keept refreshing on day 1,2 and 3 (thats why I managed to buy 7 of them at once)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast