Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Auction tips and suggestions !

Exclamation Auction tips and suggestions !

As i saw many players do not know how to react / bid on auction i think it will help a lot new people around here :

How to pick a player that you need / wish / want :
    First of all you need to count and think before a limit of tokens that you are able to use !
    1~5 tokens = players old 27+ years old not the top quality (ending with 4 or 9)
    5~15 tokens = players between 22 and 27 not fast trainers but very useful for the team
    15 + tokens = young players / special ability / top quality ..

This it`s my point of view before i get a favorite player listed ! (+ add to favourites )

Bid start and you have to know with who you fight for that player too !!

Every bidder has an info by clicking on his team logo! In the first 1 minute round you have time to check this/their info :
    Team value / age / quality it will show you if he use a lot amount of tokens or not !
    Teams that recently brought tokens may have new logos/jersey , new players in squad !

Ps. A lot of more tips that you know are welcome as a reply to the thread !
    As to avoid "rush hour" , number of bidders , and a lot more ideas !
    Last edited by Ro Edu; 04-14-2013 at 04:57 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    As i saw many players do not know how to react / bid on auction i think it will help a lot new people around here :

How to pick a player that you need / wish / want :
    First of all you need to count and think before a limit of tokens that you are able to use !
    1~5 tokens = players old 27+ years old not the top quality (ending with 4 or 9)
    5~15 tokens = players between 22 and 27 not fast trainers but very useful for the team
    15 + tokens = players young / special ability top quality ..

This it`s my point of view before i get a favorite player listed ! (+ add to favourites )

Bid start and you have to know with who you fight for that player too !!

Every bidder has an info by clicking on his team logo! In the first 1 minute round you have time to check this/their info :
    Team value / age / quality it will show you if he use a lot amount of tokens or not !
    Teams that recently brought tokens may have new logos/jersey , new players in squad !

Ps. A lot of more tips that you know are welcome as a reply to the thread !
    As to avoid "rush hour" , number of bidders , and a lot more ideas !
    very precisely,can help people who are not oriented to how things sit with transfers.may need to have something about negolation,every day there are people who do not clear exactly how there are transfers

and old players 30+ with 1 token if they have no SA
    (*_*)

Also if there is time, take a look at other biders squads to figure out how desperate are they to buy the certain player
    Maor23 likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

the best time to bid, after the maintenance +5 hour
    Black Hawks likes this.
    Nex Club

Quote Originally Posted by Capticus View Post
    the best time to bid, after the maintenance +5 hour
    this mean to avoid the rush hour when are a lot of players are active , it`s a good idea and i hope many of new players adopt it !

this mean to avoid the rush hour when are a lot of players are active , it`s a good idea and i hope many of new players adopt it !
    the only time i bid for examle
    Nex Club

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    Also if there is time, take a look at other biders squads to figure out how desperate are they to buy the certain player
    I do this too.

I always bid as soon as maintenance is over (very early in the morning UK time, it's just lucky I'm up for work).

I've seen a lot of these tip threads for auctions where lots of people try using different "bidding tactics" ..I find they don't really work and my bidding method is bid as soon as a new round starts, intimidate and bully other people into thinking that I WILL win this auction, you might as well back out now.

15 + tokens = young players / special ability / top quality ..

That´s typical me.

Good thread & advices @Ro.Edu!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

This is another reason why I have a premium logo and jersey's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast