Thread: Idk how?

Idk how?

WTF?? my team is much better than opponent's team. My team avg. is 39.6 and im loosing with 36.0? WTF?
    Im online, have 13% bonus for possesion.. My team avg years are 24.9, his 29.8.. ANd why he is still wining? WTF is with this game.. whatever I will do i will lose anyway.. any changes in game dont change anything..

Tell me what is with this game? What is the purpose of the game if I'm better than anyone and still lose with these teams.
    2 seassons ago i win every game. Now i can't win 2 gams in row..

Could be tactics, orders, formation, moral, conditioning.

Could be any number of things, simply being a better quality than the opponent doesn't win you every game.

what you are telling is irrelevant , since tactics do the difference between you and him stop crying !

Ps. move to the vent thread ....

sarcasm off or on ?

I allways have full condition/morals and i had offensive tactic. How it is possible to have 16 shoots and just 2 Shots on Target.
    I'm playing 4(dl,dc,dc,dr)-1(dmc)-3(ml,mc,mr)-2(st,st). What can i improve in tactic?

Check the formations guide sub forum for more on formations and tactics. Offensive isn't always the best way.

Your tactics need to change and adapt to suite your next opponent. And as for the shots, that's quite normal ..in game and in real life.