Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offer completed with proof sent to support - still rejected

Offer completed with proof sent to support - still rejected

I had a particular offer completed, payment made via paypal, proof given to Supersonicads support and still they reject my claim. They sent me a generic email template reply saying my proof cannot be confirmed.

Paypal payment shown to them, registration email from vendor provided to them, yet, they cannot confirm?

Starting to think this is bordering a scam because at the end of the day, no matter what proof you provide, they can just tell you: cannot confirm.

Very unethical.

How many have fallen for this like me?

I didn't get 264T for completing a sponsorpay offer for buying a domain from the godaddy website.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I had same problems with then. Just few tokens for surveys , but it belongs to me since I've completed all steps. But I know that never will receive this tokens. Just quit using their services and now just using Tapjoy on IPhone. Tokens received just in time. Just some seconds and they are in my account.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I didn't get 264T for completing a sponsorpay offer for buying a domain from the godaddy website.
    ooooh....that offer sounds good!

well, my purchases are always delay for at least 5 min. I wonder if I am in middle of auction.....

For sure, Nordeus wont compensate as they will blame everything on facebook or bla bla bla.....
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Happened a few times

Biggest one was a 180 token offer for spending £5 on a LoveFilm subscription. I sent them all documents and emails as evidence, FOUR times. Each of those times they either forwarded me to another email and rejected my claim.

It's also strange how TOKENADS have mysteriously disappeared from this forum.. Maybe they're slowly getting exposed and are hiding something

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by violetmind View Post
    ooooh....that offer sounds good!
    Cost me £7 that.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Ouch. I did the same offer from sponsorpay (admittedly with one less token), but got it instantly.

Had no payments sometimes from surveys, but that's about it.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

All this make earning tokens much harder. I am playing at a very low level and I'm already seeing numerous token buyers owning the auctions. They bid like each token is just a grain of sand. I can only guess at higher levels it is even more difficult.

How do you non-token buyers playing at high levels keep up?

About this payment to the Supersonicads vendor, I only paid because I actually needed to buy something (even without the token offer). So no real loss for me. But otherwise, I wouldn't have paid a single cent for tokens. Will definitely be my last!

Quote Originally Posted by violetmind View Post
    All this make earning tokens much harder. I am playing at a very low level and I'm already seeing numerous token buyers owning the auctions. They bid like each token is just a grain of sand. I can only guess at higher levels it is even more difficult.

How do you non-token buyers playing at high levels keep up?

About this payment to the Supersonicads vendor, I only paid because I actually needed to buy something (even without the token offer). So no real loss for me. But otherwise, I wouldn't have paid a single cent for tokens. Will definitely be my last!
    You could be on a new server where there is not many decent players on the transfer market and all the token buyers will be going mental to try and get the best players leaving you with the scraps to buy off the market.

Some token buyers will buy around 500T a month a build themselves a strong squad (like myself), but at the high levels you can win things and get good players from auctions if you are very selective and know what players to bid on, however you need to basically be on a old server to achieve this because most of the token buyers on the older servers would be at the highest levels, I've only came across 2 other token buyers at my level on my server and always seem to avoid getting them in any of my league draws and CL draws each season, so a non-token buyer with a decent brain and a lot of luck could win these competitions.

Some players in western world countries such as USA, UK, Canada have the opportunity to farm tokens for free watching videos and completig surveys or taking a paid offer like you did. I once farmed over 400T in a season just by watching videos from all the various sponsors on there, but it does vary, theres not always videos and advertisements available and it should be seen as a bonus for players that do get the opportunity to farm tokens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast