Thread: difference between championship same level

Thumbs up difference between championship same level

Try to watch the championships on your level ....
    There are very easy championships with teams and poor leagues , however, where all players are at the maximum level for that ...
    Level 6 ..... 13 players between 45 and 50 other players under 40 ....
    other championship level 6 ....... 2 players over 40 and others all under 40

Is this right?

and what do you do then if you're in a strong league? buy tokens to become stronger than the other ...
    you buy observers for 50 tokens playing poorly and do not buy ever
    the games are all rigged topeleven has already decided before all and all the results!!

Banned
    Indeed, you have quickly learned the art of cut/paste.

I admire your enthusiasm, but friend, dont be like a bull in a china shop here. You have to use more finesse so your rants dont LOOK like rants. You have to chill on the rant business with new threads. They created a vent thread just for this and if you are not careful, RO EDU, from the Vent thread police, will be here soon to give it the old heave-ho.

Just sayin...
    Last edited by cracicot; 04-15-2013 at 05:48 AM.

I'm not afraid because I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just telling the truth ...
    I will be the finest in the game but the problems exist and need to be resolved ....

Quote Originally Posted by the eagles View Post
    Try to watch the championships on your level ....
    There are very easy championships with teams and poor leagues , however, where all players are at the maximum level for that ...
    Level 6 ..... 13 players between 45 and 50 other players under 40 ....
    other championship level 6 ....... 2 players over 40 and others all under 40

Is this right?

and what do you do then if you're in a strong league? buy tokens to become stronger than the other ...
    you buy observers for 50 tokens playing poorly and do not buy ever
    the games are all rigged topeleven has already decided before all and all the results!!
    It's very right. You might have been thrown into a league with competitive people who friended each other. It's just how it is.

Also, I have beaten people better than me many times in the past, why can't you do the same? It's all about getting the tactics right, if you are one step ahead, you'll have the slight edge over your opponent

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<