Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Simon lee
  • 1 Post By Simon lee

Thread: Nordeus lies fixes and money

Rookie

Nordeus lies fixes and money

So this season could be my last I ve not been able to thank people for watching games for over a season, not been able to use in game boosters for over a season and been told it’s only in game so don’t worry thank you for your patience. This time 2 mins game time I was told to select my penalty takers , was then unable to make any subs or use boosters while I watched a shock draw and penalties. So watching game and making subs a pointless excercise , why am I playing or watching ? Then league game unable to watch who knows why if you can’t alter results with subs or boosters can’t watch games it’s time I found a game where you can
    wobblybassdub likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon lee View Post
    So this season could be my last I ve not been able to thank people for watching games for over a season, not been able to use in game boosters for over a season and been told it’s only in game so don’t worry thank you for your patience. This time 2 mins game time I was told to select my penalty takers , was then unable to make any subs or use boosters while I watched a shock draw and penalties. So watching game and making subs a pointless excercise , why am I playing or watching ? Then league game unable to watch who knows why if you can’t alter results with subs or boosters can’t watch games it’s time I found a game where you can
    Strange , obs you've uninstalled and reinstalled ? Who told you its only in game ?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblybassdub View Post
    Strange , obs you've uninstalled and reinstalled ? Who told you its only in game ?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Yes uninstalled and re installed as per nordeus instructions, nordeus said it’s only in game instructions you can still do it beforehand then you get we are working on your problem thank you for your patience.they still want you to pay for health and morale though ,bet that works ok
    wobblybassdub likes this.