Thread: Interface question

Question Interface question

Today is my first day in Top 11. Jose suggested I bid on a player, did so and won the auction.
    The player should be starting for me and I've placed him in my lineup. But he's got a red exclamation point and I can't seem to figure out what this is indicating.
    Does a player need to be with the club for a minimum amount of time before being placed into the lineup?
    Thanks for any help.

Interface question-antman.jpg

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbamberg View Post
    Today is my first day in Top 11. Jose suggested I bid on a player, did so and won the auction.
    The player should be starting for me and I've placed him in my lineup. But he's got a red exclamation point and I can't seem to figure out what this is indicating.
    Does a player need to be with the club for a minimum amount of time before being placed into the lineup?
    Thanks for any help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Antman.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	105206
    is he playing in the wrong position?

he is out of position move him to his right position and it will disappear you have him at CM .
    what position is he?

Famous
    The red exclamation sign, is that he is out of his position..

Quote Originally Posted by ronbamberg View Post
    Thanks for any help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Antman.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	105206
    Means he's out of his position

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk