Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should I take this offer?

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Welll, minimum 45, but most likely 48. What if you wait several scout lists and still no AMC/AMR with shadow that you want. You are willing to pay 50 tokens, but it never hits your list and rarely goes cheap on the transfer market. Neg for 45 tokens would be the smart thing to do.

Still, I'm not letting this guy go for 20 tokens, or 45 tokens.

I think there should be a minimum amount of tokens offered when you first make the offer, so there are no zero token offers.
    example the max player you can buy is 19, but scout is 24.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Welll, minimum 45, but most likely 48. What if you wait several scout lists and still no AMC/AMR with shadow that you want. You are willing to pay 50 tokens, but it never hits your list and rarely goes cheap on the transfer market. Neg for 45 tokens would be the smart thing to do.

Still, I'm not letting this guy go for 20 tokens, or 45 tokens.

I think there should be a minimum amount of tokens offered when you first make the offer, so there are no zero token offers.
    This season in 1-st day i buy from negolation list 18 years old ST+one on one scorer SA for 21 tokens from 16lvl manager(i am 12lvl).He is scout for me from 1-st day.In the end of the season he will be 7*may previously.I will use him longer than any scout for 50 tokensYou can imagine what bidd will be in transfer market for similar player in 1-st day
    Last edited by chakalat; 04-15-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Most likely your player need 1 skill pont to be scout.that's why he was in negolation list automatically.He also can not make an offer none of your players unless they are in negolation list,and they end up there automatically when they remain only 1 skill poimt to next star.If you are friends and if you are in 1 server you can bid for all 3-5 stars players in yours teams.
    his mistake making the offer is not seen the level of manager and makes an offer, which can not be accepted

Ps: i am not 100% sure but an attempt to try to explain the rules for negolation transfers.
    in which case you can make / receive negolation ofer.
    1. You need to be in 1 server(It necessarily)
    2. You need to be in one leage
    3.you need to be friends
    if you are friends or if your teams is in 1 leage you can bidd for all 3-5 star players
    4 your player need 1 skil poin to be scout in this case he is in negolation list automatically and some ppl can make offer for him but only for him not for all players from your team

Ps2: I hope I wrote it understandable for all
    Not alwais true. In new servers where there are not lv 5 teams or higher, negotiations are open to every Q from the minimum to 39,8. I receive at least about 100 offers a day even on my Q37-38 players.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Not alwais true. In new servers where there are not lv 5 teams or higher, negotiations are open to every Q from the minimum to 39,8. I receive at least about 100 offers a day even on my Q37-38 players.
    True,new servers where you are highest lvl this negolation not work for you.but people keep bidd without looking at it is pointless.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123