Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dont get it!

I dont get it!

Im screwing the league but the cup/cl result is astonishing, im crushing all the opponent, anyone else that is feeling the same?
    Nex Club

Pro
    Champs league is, for me, generally a piece of piss! Im out the cup after losing the 3rd round to someone slighlty better than me. The league, ive won all games apart from one draw, my leagues alot more active than last season though!

Last season I dominated the league, but lost to an inactive in the preliminary round of the cup. Then struggled through the Champions League group to then get dumped out in the first knockout stage.

It depends, from season to season.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Last season I dominated the league, but lost to an inactive in the preliminary round of the cup. Then struggled through the Champions League group to then get dumped out in the first knockout stage.
    i dont really get it i have a 5* team and the most of the players are 3* some are 4*, but I lose
    Nex Club

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    It depends, from season to season.
    i know my team is just generally plays bad in the leauge, in the other 2 competitions they get much better stats :P kinda annoying
    Nex Club

Quote Originally Posted by Capticus View Post
    i know my team is just generally plays bad in the leauge, in the other 2 competitions they get much better stats :P kinda annoying
    It´s because your domed to fail in the league, but expexted to win the CL & CUP....

Nah, kidding.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

It´s because your domed to fail in the league, but expexted to win the CL & CUP....

Nah, kidding.
    thats cool with me
    nice to get a first place in cup and cl but not qualify in leauge, that should be nice
    Nex Club

Quote Originally Posted by Capticus View Post
    thats cool with me
    nice to get a first place in cup and cl but not qualify in leauge, that should be nice
    Yeah, I feel the same. I have 4 league titles and 1 CL (2nd place) title so far. But I would rather have a CL/CUP trophy this season then a league trophy (you get a trophy as 2nd team as well, so who cares?).

But you never know, your league friends may experience some difficulties further on and you may "snitch" the 1th place and get the trophy as well. That´s what I did season 2
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Yeah, I feel the same. I have 4 league titles and 1 CL (2nd place) title so far. But I would rather have a CL/CUP trophy this season then a league trophy (you get a trophy as 2nd team as well, so who cares?).

But you never know, your league friends may experience some difficulties further on and you may "snitch" the 1th place and get the trophy as well. That´s what I did season 2
    but think when my opponent sees my wall, they just wtf when they se no leauge trophy and all the other trophy
    Nex Club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast