Thread: Has my goalie gone home ?

Rookie

Has my goalie gone home ?

Every association match against better teams my goalie is my best player, every league game against weaker opponents every shot on target goes in and he scores less than 6 out of ten every game has he gone home ? What can I do to make him play better , he’s one of the best rated in my team all advice welcome !

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    use 2 GKs
    One for asso, the other for League
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon lee View Post
    Every association match against better teams my goalie is my best player, every league game against weaker opponents every shot on target goes in and he scores less than 6 out of ten every game has he gone home ? What can I do to make him play better , he’s one of the best rated in my team all advice welcome !
    I have similar with my strikers, my best quality strikers don't seem to score in league games so I play 2 that do in the league and my better ones in the cups and asso games where they seem to do better, didn't see the logic in this but forgot to change my strikers for 2 league games and lost 1-0 and drew 0-0 against weaker teams with them in. often there seems to be no logic in this game so if you find something that works keep doing it, my last few league campaigns I've had top scorers who were far from the best quality ones in the league, go figure