Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How I see the game right now

How I see the game right now

I ve been playing this game for so many years but the more you play the game the more you see its flaws, starting from the game itself and the implementations they add every year.
    1) The transfer market is ****ed, i can t use another word to describe this because it s the truth. I must wait for 5-6 hours to buy a single player and that one at a ridiculous price. I am just lvl 5 , why am i supposed to fight with managers at much higher levels? 50+
    2) Negotiations are useless, can t buy the player i need in the first 2 weeks of the season, and thus buying it in the last week when they lose 20 rating at the end of the season. so this feature is dead as well.
    3) TROLLS, and almost everyone knows my post about my CL trolls, it s totally unacceptable at least from my side.
    4) watching your stupid adds for 40-50 mins and see that blue thing load up for 15 seconds makes me wanna smash it in the wall, it s ridiculous.
    I ve watched it at 2 PM yesterday, if i watch them at 3 PM next day i expect them to pop up almost instant video after video, not waiting another video length to watch the other one.
    5)They ruined the academy feature for me, it s completely useless as usual. The academy players count for the next season draw.
    WELL, WELL what could i ve expected from such a shady company with their ridiculous ideas. I SWEAR MAN, every idea or feature they bring is to ruin the game for us the dedicated managers. you got a player for 12T 5* and it was a FT, now you pay like 60Tokens and boosters for a non FT player.HAHAAAA
    6) I have to witness the same flawed simulation over and over again, as NIK said i think it s better to turn it off.
    7)TACTICS working when they want or not.
    I had to give up on a secondary account, cause i just don t have time to farm on 2 accounts, i don t even think i have time for 1 nvm more.
    l also think the game reached it s deadest state since it s existence, and it s slowly going down in obscurity.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-07-2020 at 05:04 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    l also think the game reached it s deadest state since it s existence, and it s slowly going down in obscurity.
    Good lyrics for a metal song...
    IImaestroII likes this.

Addicted
    Like 5 years ago formations and counter formations were main type of articles in this forum, nowdays these type (flaw gameplay) of articles are priorities here.
    About academy i think it's better than it was because previous i just instant sold them on the market and now i have good player in my team from academy. But the problem is that those players are random things like all these random offers from nordeus which they trying to offer to us.

What i cant forgive to nordeus - annoying transfer market which makes me feel anxious and especially negotiations which they destroyed completely. When transfer market was ****ed up, i moved to negotiations sector but when they destroyed it - there was a situation without a way out.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Like 5 years ago formations and counter formations were main type of articles in this forum, nowdays these type (flaw gameplay) of articles are priorities here.
    About academy i think it's better than it was because previous i just instant sold them on the market and now i have good player in my team from academy. But the problem is that those players are random things like all these random offers from nordeus which they trying to offer to us.

What i cant forgive to nordeus - annoying transfer market which makes me feel anxious and especially negotiations which they destroyed completely. When transfer market was ****ed up, i moved to negotiations sector but when they destroyed it - there was a situation without a way out.
    I disagree with the academy, it s totally rubbish compared with the other one.
    I could use 2 out of 4 players every season (2* ones) and thus manipulate the CL +1 and cups +1 draws scenarios.
    With the other 2 i could use them as players in my team cause they were usually FT, but the ones i have right now aren t and are far off the FT status.
    Do i really have to mention they screwed me with the LEAGUE, CUP and CL draws, with including the academy players in my rating calculator?
    League is a hell right now for me.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

How I see the game right now

I ve been playing this game for so many years but the more you play the game the more you see its flaws, starting from the game itself and the implementations they add every year.
    1) The transfer market is ****ed, i can t use another word to describe this because it s the truth. I must wait for 5-6 hours to buy a single player and that one at a ridiculous price. I am just lvl 5 , why am i supposed to fight with managers at much higher levels? 50+
    2) Negotiations are useless, can t buy the player i need in the first 2 weeks of the season, and thus buying it in the last week when they lose 20 rating at the end of the season. so this feature is dead as well.
    3) TROLLS, and almost everyone knows my post about my CL trolls, it s totally unacceptable at least from my side.
    4) watching your stupid adds for 40-50 mins and see that blue thing load up for 15 seconds makes me wanna smash it in the wall, it s ridiculous.
    I ve watched it at 2 PM yesterday, if i watch them at 3 PM next day i expect them to pop up almost instant video after video, not waiting another video length to watch the other one.
    5)They ruined the academy feature for me, it s completely useless as usual. The academy players count for the next season draw.
    WELL, WELL what could i ve expected from such a shady company with their ridiculous ideas. I SWEAR MAN, every idea or feature they bring is to ruin the game for us the dedicated managers. you got a player for 12T 5* and it was a FT, now you pay like 60Tokens and boosters for a non FT player.HAHAAAA
    6) I have to witness the same flawed simulation over and over again, as NIK said i think it s better to turn it off.
    7)TACTICS working when they want or not.
    I had to give up on a secondary account, cause i just don t have time to farm on 2 accounts, i don t even think i have time for 1 nvm more.
    I quit for similar reasons, I had some odd matches in 3 out of 5 of my CL Finals, As I said I lost 3 out of the 5 like you did.

I never played a game with the simulation off, because I was worried that would effect my chances of winning, but it is apparently better according to NIK, It is the same old same old with animations and I can predict what will happen when the game engine performs a certain action in the live match animations, but I will experiment with this later ,because I have nothing better to do.

As for watching ads, I hated watching 40 of them a day, it was too much and having to do that every day, on that calculation since I played 904 matches and 2 on average per day, that means over the 3 years that means I have watched around 18,060 advertisements, probably even more, and one of the most frustrating thing that would happen is when the ads would just have that loading screen and you would have to restart, this has caused me to throw the phone across the room out of frustration, (it didn’t break thankfully) because the ads failed to do what they were supposed to do (work), they only worked about 70% of the time for me. I hated doing this as I felt like a chore to do, I wish you could generate a rest income a long with other boosters, like 25 a day and then a mixture of the others ones, this could be good or bad depending if pay to win users decide to take advantage of that.

Addressing the transfer market, it takes ages to find players in the desired positions, and when they pop up, usually everyone is looking for them (I cannot blame anybody for that) which causes a massive bidding war which causes you to look for longer should you lose it of course, With the 18 year olds on the transfer market, they are so rare and every bidder will fight tooth and nail for that player, I have not seen a player that was 18 or even 19 on the transfer market since the middle of Season 124. In my case, I have only ever purchased one good youth player and he was from the scout market, and he scored a ton of goals for me, he was probably my only good and purchase from the scout market and he fulfilled my goals I set out for him, in my head. Negotiations is terrible nowadays and it has now come surplus to requirements for me so it might as well be shut down or fade away into the shadows.

The Yousless academy (I got that off another forum member) was so overpriced, the 18 year old I got was 76% and I tried to train him up, and I wasted 15 boosters on him moving up 10 SA points out of 40 which equals to 25% or 1/4 of the points needed to attain that ability so he was sold, and I will never use that.

And finally the tactics, I think this part is predetermined because in league draws, I lost 6 titles to much weaker teams so I should have had 17 league titles in 22 seasons but that is just the heavy troll tax I paid. I correctly predicted 5 out of 6 of the titles I lost so I predicted the trolls with an 83.33% accuracy. My worst one was when I was in one of those ‘winner takes all” league matches a 77% team, I was comfortably ahead after half time, the score was 2-0 in my favour, and I knew I would lose the game, I got up at 6:35am to watch the game, I was right, It was 2-2 after the 56th minute, both teams at that point had 21 wins 4 draws and 0 losses at the live standings but they were leading on goal difference, And do not question me about substitutions, I made 3 and I changed my tactics and the formations and I conceded an 85th minute winner to bottle back to back titles. So that brought the 1st place guy was up to 69 points, leaving me on 66 with me having a large goal difference to catch up on, so this game gave him the title, I lost the plot, I was enraged about it, not only did I lost an unbeaten season, I lost back to back titles and an hours sleep since I got up a half six in the morning to watch it. So yes we lost the title, and because of a troll draw 2 games beforehand It really finished me off.

I won 2 Champions League Titles in 22 seasons, but I should have won 10. I really should have. I should have won 3 Super Leagues, 8 cups and 5 Super Cups.

If there were reduced trolls, I would have won more than double my titles which annoys me, I have 22 titles and I could have won around 43. So if those unexpected losses with absent managers went in my favour, I would have been much more successful, and yes I did try change things up and I did make substitutions and change my tactics and the formation. And I never got complacent, EVER.

To sum up my troll tax out of all the games calculated to 9.14%

Personally, The tactics and formations screen are probably there for Nordeus’ amusement and they don’t really affect the gameplay. For example, Id you played passes through the middle, your players would still run down the wing, cross the ball in the penalty area to cleared by the defender.
    And if you try to play an attacking mentality, I didn’t really notice much differences in the gameplay after changing those orders multiple times, so I try new ones and they still do not do what they are supposed to.

I am a firm believer that everything is predetermined before the begging of the season, you might be programmed to win the CL, Cup and Super Cup whereas a 20% weaker team is programmed to win the league, and I can back it up by a few cases such as the one particular one in the above paragraphs and other notable ones I experienced was losing a league title to a 70% team, I lost 2 CL Finals to 80% teams with no manager attending, and the other to an 85% team. In all of these cases I changed tactics, made some substitutions, and I changed the formations and orders along with the arrows, the stats favoured me in all of these finals, and in those league encounters the stats favoured me, it was very much the same story in most of my big matches.

I also forgot to mention when I lost my cup final to a robot who was 64% weaker.

The stats From That Game Were.

Quality:H/A 98-34
    Possession 80-20
    Shots 20-5
    Shots On Target 10-2
    Shot Efficiency: 10-100
    Saves: 0-10
    Score 1-2
    Man Of The March: Opposition Goalkeeper with a 10.0 rating .

I also lost 5-0 to a 4% stronger team in the CL Semi Finals, that happened a few times even to weaker teams, It seemed Nordeus wanted to bring me down. It is disappointing in how much the trolls have increased since then.

I don’t blame you if you quit, you are always free to join me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 01-07-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Max
    I disagree with the academy, it s totally rubbish compared with the other one.
    I could use 2 out of 4 players every season (2* ones) and thus manipulate the CL +1 and cups +1 draws scenarios.
    With the other 2 i could use them as players in my team cause they were usually FT, but the ones i have right now aren t and are far off the FT status.
    Do i really have to mention they screwed me with the LEAGUE, CUP and CL draws, with including the academy players in my rating calculator?
    League is a hell right now for me.
    I agree with all your points except one, your league is not too bad although you have one good manager there, the next strongest team below that is 22% weaker than you, although I agree it is certainly more challenging than last season’s one.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Threads with titles like this
    Might consider quitting.
    are against the forum rules.
    If you want to leave the game and you are an old forum member, you can post a farewell post (like you did in the past @SuperDunk).

So I changed the title because I don't want to close this chat.
    SuperDunk and milpol like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I agree with all your points except one, your league is not too bad although you have one good manager there, the next strongest team below that is 22% weaker than you, although I agree it is certainly more challenging than last season’s one.

This is the season in which i won t be active on my account due to my exams, so i need only 2 trolls in my league to lose it.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Threads with titles like this

are against the forum rules.
    If you want to leave the game and you are an old forum member, you can post a farewell post (like you did in the past @SuperDunk).

So I changed the title because I don't want to close this chat.
    Literally the only thing that makes me stay in the game are my asso friends.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    This is the season in which i won t be active on my account due to my exams, so i need only 2 trolls in my league to lose it.
    Oh I understand now, I might not be as active on the forum now because I have to start CBA’s which are classroom based assessments (In Ireland so I have to do power-points or 20 slide documents on whatever the topic is.

So I will have to do research on that, Best of luck with your exams and the league.

But I stopped playing competition matches because I did not want to waste time, on the game, I wasted 3 years of my life on the game unfortunately, and also I might not have time to support teams on the game.

As I was saying, that league match I was talking about, the one I lost 3-2, I made the stupid decision to watch that league title match at 6:35am and lose an hour of sleep than sleep and get up for exams, I still did well.

Yes @nikolgiorgos part of my post is off topic but it was to respond to another post game to try keep the post up and allow it to not get taken down by you or one of the other moderators, I added relevant parts into the posts. I read my pots carefully to make sure none of it is off topic, to not get banned for spam.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast