Thread: Do my players lose value when a new season begins?

Do my players lose value when a new season begins?

Hey, I recently started playing the game and it's been going well so far. I'm a Level 1 manager and so far I'm winning the league.

I noticed that when I train a player his value increases... but does it also decrease? I just want to know if a player's value goes down when I start a new season...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, it's also decrease the first day of the season
    In this section there are a lot of useful threads and guides.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials-guides/

You have 10 days to read them all
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    value doesn't ALWAYS decrease ... if the player was hard trained and pushed to his limit , he won't decrease but increase or at least stay in same value of last season.

Famous
    Also to add if the player is a young fast trainer the value lost end of season can be regained through continuing training next season. Follow the helpful link provided by niko. Much to learn young padawan. Also join an asso with some experienced players who are willing to help you.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the concept of TE is like most of the other games.
    You level up, getting stronger but then you move up and face stronger opponents so it's the same challenge again.
    You buy a player 5*, 90%, you train him, using him in games, he improves and become stronger (maybe +1* if he 's fast trainer), increases his value and the he lost them the first day of the new season.
    And you start again ...
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Perfect! Thanks a lot!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    value doesn't ALWAYS decrease ... if the player was hard trained and pushed to his limit , he won't decrease but increase or at least stay in same value of last season.
    What are you talking about? The only way a player doesn't lose a star at the start of a new season is if the team doesn't promote. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    What are you talking about? The only way a player doesn't lose a star at the start of a new season is if the team doesn't promote. Period.

They are talking about VALUE as in $$$$$$ not QUALITY as in stars.