Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Ghostwriters

Thread: Noob Questions

Noob Questions

1) I know that my players lose a star when a new season begins, but what's the percentage that they lose? 10%, 15%, or 20%? Or does it depend on how old the player is?
    2) What's the reward of winning the league (Level 1)?
    3) Should I train my best players until I am out of rest packs? Or should I save some for the upcoming season?
    4) What's the percentage of the player value decrease?
    5) Do I sell my reserve players (they're old and they won't be getting better anytime soon) or do I keep them to gain training points in the next season?
    6) How many games will I be playing per day (average) when I am participating in the league, champions league, and the cup?

Famous
    1. 20%
    2. Hit the blue ? Top right of league table. Rewards are there.
    3. Save all the rest packs you can. Identify fast trainers next season, use rests on them only.
    4. Don't know, but it doesn't matter too much.
    5. Keep as many players in your squad as you can for the training bonus. As Nordeus buys all players put on auction you can sell whenever you need to.
    6. 2 games per day most days if you stay in all 3 competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    1. 20%
    2. Hit the blue ? Top right of league table. Rewards are there.
    3. Save all the rest packs you can. Identify fast trainers next season, use rests on them only.
    4. Don't know, but it doesn't matter too much.
    5. Keep as many players in your squad as you can for the training bonus. As Nordeus buys all players put on auction you can sell whenever you need to.
    6. 2 games per day most days if you stay in all 3 competitions.
    That helps. Thanks a lot.
    Altiplano likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ghostwriters View Post
    1) I know that my players lose a star when a new season begins, but what's the percentage that they lose? 10%, 15%, or 20%? Or does it depend on how old the player is?
    2) What's the reward of winning the league (Level 1)?
    3) Should I train my best players until I am out of rest packs? Or should I save some for the upcoming season?
    4) What's the percentage of the player value decrease?
    5) Do I sell my reserve players (they're old and they won't be getting better anytime soon) or do I keep them to gain training points in the next season?
    6) How many games will I be playing per day (average) when I am participating in the league, champions league, and the cup?
    1 20% I believe
    2 money which goes up each level and entrance to champions league following season along with the others in top 4
    3 training and using rest packs is a balance depending how quickly you accumulate them or how much you're willing to spend on them
    4 don't know
    5 again it's a balance, I keep a full squad for training even tho half of them don't play, but I sell when they wont be with me anymore as i'd rather get something back than them disappear for free or pay them a new contract, some older lower star players have a habit of keep scoring too, so know your players and get rid when they're of no use to you
    6 generally 2, 1 league game every day and the cup and champions/super league alternate, this can get more confusing if you enter association games, you'll learn as you go along but don't run before you can walk, i'm only level 6 and still learning all the time and only just joined an association that plays at weekends, and it does make weekends a little busy and confusing, especially if you're like me and like to change the team up a bit, or have to get players fit again in a short space of time.