Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: injuries

Banned

injuries

So how many people think there is something to the fact that more injuries happen when you have more red packs available?

Do you think they program it so that when you have many red packs, the odds are greater for injuries during training and during the game?

I just got 3 injuries in one match, and had 3 more injuries in the past 2 days for a total of 6 injuries in 2 days and I have 42 red packs.

My higher level account has 9 red packs and is injury free and has hardly had any injuries this season.

What do you think?????

I refuse to use the red packs on this account, just to see what happens.

I think there are too many conspiracies regarding this game.
    Ljepoje, Raykco, gtmsnba13 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    I think there are too many conspiracies regarding this game.
    I agree. Anyway, I only "heal" my top players - the other ones goes for sale or just ignore them.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Whenever I am using red boosters I am getting atleast 2 injuries,, That is what happened with me two times this session.

I'm of the view that injuries are random

I've gone through a week of matches and picked up 4/5 injuries, but also gone through a week of matches with no injuries.

I rarely use Red Packs to resolve injuries (although I have over 60 since the iOS update :-)) and tend to let them time expire

As has been said by many, there are lots on conspiracy theory's, but my guess is a randomiser is used in the game engine so it becomes 'the luck of the draw' fwiw
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post

I rarely use Red Packs to resolve injuries (although I have over 60 since the iOS update :-)) and tend to let them time expire
    Packs of every colour actually expire???

People say conspiracy theories regarding this topic, but actually, its a very likely thing.

Think about it. Tokens = money to Nordeus. You have to program the odds of getting an injury in training and game situations. Is it that hard to believe that they can increase the odds at any given time, for any given team in order to increase the odds that the person will use the red/blue/green packs and/or tokens?

I think that anyone that says that this is not possible has their head buried in the sand. Nordeus created this game to make money, not give out fake online trophies to the best managers.

So the question remains: Do you think they program it so that when you have many red packs, the odds are greater for injuries during training and during the game?

Don't think the number of red packs makes any difference. I currently have 178 reds, but I've had less injuries than when I only had 20-30.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Dreamer
    my red pack saving just up to 80 i refuse to use it and now i dont have any injury ....

Injuries really seem to be something as a lottery! I have 3 accounts, my main and 2 other that I use for fun and seriously, the one that I use the most seems to be the most affected by the injuries...So yeah maybe there is a conspiracy but who can say for sure??
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

This season is being awful for me due to the injuries. I started the season with about 50 red packs. I had to use all of them, I accelerated the upgrade of the medical facilities (I get now 5 red packs each time) and I bought 10 extra red packs. After I have spent all this red packs, I still have 5 injured players (1,3,3,4 and 6 days respectively). Moreover, I have the grass with a 30% less chance of injuries...
    Even I had a player injuried for 10 days!! (I healed him)

Is it just bad luck or not? That's the question...

I am in level 8. I never had so much injuries and not so longer in the last seasons. I think that the chance of injury grow up each level that you promote. It's logical for Nordeus. At the first seasons, the game is easier with just a few injuries. That way, the manager will be happy and will continue playing. When the manager is "hooked" for the game, it becomes more difficult with more injuries, less and worse players in the market, etc. This way, Nordeus try that the managers spend and buy tokens. It's just business strategy.

This is only my opinion, my "paranoid" opinion. Nobody can prove it. So, you can only believe or not in luck...

Bye guys...
    Trophies (6 seasons): 4 League, 1 Cup, 1 Champions

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast