Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: Youth Inquiry

Wink Youth Inquiry

Hey guys, I've just discovered two youngsters, one of them looks promising (18 yr, 5*, 80% (65q), 14tokens)

And since the season is ending in just a couple of days, I was wondering if it might be better to wait, I mean: not promoting them.

If do this, will they still have 18yrs and mantain quality for the next season?

Thanks!

Apprentice
    He will lost 20% quality and gain 1 year. If you need the position and you have green packs to train I recom to promote the 5* and train it a lot. The next seaosn with 19 years you can train it and will gain % easy. My 5* youngsters are really good players with a lot of seasons. But it's just my opinion ☺

Release him. In three days you can find a better player with 75%-80% and with less tokens.
    Bunzo and Stefanakis like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Release him. In three days you can find a better player with 75%-80% and with less tokens.
    not always that easy, every season start I go looking for players and the ones you want often go up to in the 20's for tokens and a lot of millions in cash too

OK, to be more specific, young players with 75 - 79% attract bidders to get them for nego but 80% q are useless for that so they are cheap.
    Except if it's day 1-2 or if they have sa.
    Altiplano likes this.

Thanks guys! He doesn't have a SA, and it's in a crowded position on my team (central defender).

So I will release him. Thanks everyone for giving me differents aspects to consider.

Thanks again!