Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Morale... :mad:

VIP

Morale... :mad:

Players' morale changes after games are ultra-idiotic!!! It's completely random!!!

Yep. MOM decreases in morale. Nuts. I’m actually seeing that morale makes little difference as a few times I’ve forgotten to feed Blue boosters and a player with poor morale gets 8/9 ratings.
    Bunzo and pcmacdaniel like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Yep. MOM decreases in morale. Nuts. I’m actually seeing that morale makes little difference as a few times I’ve forgotten to feed Blue boosters and a player with poor morale gets 8/9 ratings.
    Yep may as well remove the feature if just cosmetic. Pointless.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

I won a league game 9-0 and had 7 players drop to VG from Superb, pity i didn't win 20-0 might not have had miserable players. Its just a feature to get you to view videos so they make money or make you buy them, either way they make money

Dreamer
    how often do you see players have a 6 rating in a row, if you had anyone score 6 last time out make sure they play lol

Rookie
    Nothing matters in Coin Flip Eleven.

Famous
    I'm skeptical. Not saying your hypothesis is wrong, it may very well be correct. I'm just skeptical of it, because morale decreases at such an idiotic rate, that I find it hard to believe we as managers are playing many games against managers that manage their morale.

That's the big concern I have with many tests ran by managers in the TE community. There isn't a stable control group to test against, so we have no way of knowing what the match preparation level of our opponents is unless we have direct communication with them.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-20-2018 at 02:02 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.

My team played yesterday with poor morale as I forgot to reset after fm orgy. Won 2-0 away and MOM got 9 rating. Others got 7 and 8 ratings.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

2-0 win having 9 players with very poor morale in an asso match,not in a league match against a very weak,unmanaged team.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    My team played yesterday with poor morale as I forgot to reset after fm orgy. Won 2-0 away and MOM got 9 rating. Others got 7 and 8 ratings.
    Fm orgy? Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast