Thread: thats enough! artık yeter!

thats enough! artık yeter!

I have been playing this game for over 4 years and I was having a great season this season. scored 103 goals against 8 goals at the end of the season and got 2 defeats against 23 victory. the problem is already beginning in these defeats. I lost two times against the same team and the statistics I lost in both games were higher than the team I lost. and as a result of all this bull****, I take the second place in the last game of the season when I lead the whole season and I am probably lost the championship. it can only be a game but I feel myself being deceived and stolen. That 's enough!!! I've been patient with what has happened so far, but now I am deleting this game. The name of my team is Karatay Fc. sorry i could not upload all scrennshots but i have all of them.

4 yıldan uzun zamandır bu oyunu oynuyorum ve bu sezon oldukça muhteşem bir seon geçirmekteydim. sezonun bitimine bir maç kala 103 gol atıp sadece 8 gol yedim ve 23 galibiyete karşılık sadece 2 mağlubiyet aldım. zaten sorun da bu mağlubiyetlerde başlıyor. iki sefer deaynı takıma karşı kaybettim ve her iki maçta da istatistiklerim kaybettiğim takımdan daha yüksek. ve tüm bu saçmalıkların sonucunda tüm sezonu lider götürdüğüm halde sezonun son maçına ikinci sırada giriyorum ve büyük ihtimalle şampiyonluktan oldum. bu yalnızca bir oyun olabilir ancak kendimi kandırılmış ve emeğimi çalınmış hissediyorum. artık yeter!!! bugüne kadar olanlara sabrettim ancak artık bu oyunu siliyorum. takımımın adı Karatay Fc. ekran görüntülerinin hepsini yüklemeyi başaramadım kusura bakmayın. ancak tüm ekran görüntüleri bendedir.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thats enough! artık yeter!-screenshot_2018-07-20-14-54-27.jpg  

have to gameplan against your best opponents to take the league sir
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Maybe you will still win, you have to hope so!