Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reece p FC

Thread: association games at 4 in the morning

Dreamer

association games at 4 in the morning

WTF? taking the piss or what lol
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Apprentice
    I know that, but the captain of the other assos may change the time of the home game and 4am can be 10 or 11am for the others
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Famous
    Tough one. It's a truly international game which is great but yeah I'm not a fan of asso draws v far eastern countries. Means I'm asleep and my bonuses are down. Then they get to auto attend leg 2 while they sleep if your home game is say 8pm European time. And they have max bonuses. Nonsense. Can anyone think of any sensible suggestions to mitigate these issues?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Tough one. It's a truly international game which is great but yeah I'm not a fan of asso draws v far eastern countries. Means I'm asleep and my bonuses are down. Then they get to auto attend leg 2 while they sleep if your home game is say 8pm European time. And they have max bonuses. Nonsense. Can anyone think of any sensible suggestions to mitigate these issues?

Creating an optional auto-training option for each player so managers can get bonus to 40% at the reset.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Creating an optional auto-training option for each player so managers can get bonus to 40% at the reset.
    Good idea. I remember long ago suggesting being able to preset training. Would help if on hols or out and about as well to avoid wasted condition loss.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post

I actually stayed up til half 2 when the game resets, did the training back up to 10% each bonus, but fell asleep before my match and with players all on about 80+% I took the lead and lost it 2-1 to 2 late goals I found out when I woke up, luckily it was 3 wins a piece overall and we dominated the home games not losing a game and including the biggest score I've ever seen 12-0 to one of my asso members final not quite so early I think 8am tomorrow

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    I actually stayed up til half 2 when the game resets, did the training back up to 10% each bonus, but fell asleep before my match and with players all on about 80+% I took the lead and lost it 2-1 to 2 late goals I found out when I woke up, luckily it was 3 wins a piece overall and we dominated the home games not losing a game and including the biggest score I've ever seen 12-0 to one of my asso members final not quite so early I think 8am tomorrow
    Lol done that myself before. Fell asleep 10 mins before ko

Dreamer
    and if anyone needed any proof of how fuked up this game is, asso final away -7 possession coz not watching, won 8-0, 2 hours later the home leg lost 3-2. WTF? not sure how the 1st game was 8-0 to me he wasn't much less quality than me and had home and possession bonus advantage