Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hello to all :P heres my problem !!

Hello to all :P heres my problem !!

Hello... 2 days now i played with 2 very GOOD teams... they werent active... I have 90.7 Overall as a Team.. i am lvl 15 .The 1st Team i played was 93.9 and the second team TOday was 93.1 we are in the same LEague ..( i guess they couldht reach the lvl 16 and stay at lvl 15) the score with the first team was 2-1 i lost.... i had 45-55% ball possesion many chances .. BUt he made 2 chances and he scored 2 goals( he washt active) ... With the Second team i lost at my field.. with 1-3 ... i had 60-40 ball possesion i made also many chances.. all aout or .. corner .. i scored once from free kick.. and he made 3 chances and he scored 3 goals... again He washt active.. ... Can someone Asnwer me why this is happening? How this i happenning? I make many chances and noone goes at target or GOAL and he made 3 chances and he scored 3 goals? This is unfair....
    kullehh likes this.

Banned
    Everyone will say: Show some screenshots or we cannot answer you

Quote Originally Posted by Neoklhs View Post
    Hello... 2 days now i played with 2 very GOOD teams... they werent active... I have 90.7 Overall as a Team.. i am lvl 15 .The 1st Team i played was 93.9 and the second team TOday was 93.1 we are in the same LEague ..( i guess they couldht reach the lvl 16 and stay at lvl 15) the score with the first team was 2-1 i lost.... i had 45-55% ball possesion many chances .. BUt he made 2 chances and he scored 2 goals( he washt active) ... With the Second team i lost at my field.. with 1-3 ... i had 60-40 ball possesion i made also many chances.. all aout or .. corner .. i scored once from free kick.. and he made 3 chances and he scored 3 goals... again He washt active.. ... Can someone Asnwer me why this is happening? How this i happenning? I make many chances and noone goes at target or GOAL and he made 3 chances and he scored 3 goals? This is unfair....
    I would like to say its just how the game engine works sometimes and that you've been unlucky, but you have been in this game a lot longer than me so I'd imagine you know better

I dont say its a bug or something like that its happened to me many times and to friends also.. but its not natural to... make many chances to score.... like tet-a-tet and all goes out of target.... and for some teams cause .. they are .... bigger league and didht make it to go further and stay at same league to make 2 chances and .. score 2 times ... ( and not to be active to take the 8% ) . At those 2 games i had 15 % EXTRA possesion, 8 % from me 5 % from stadium and 2 % from a Friend... and i lost 1-3... its a liiiitle unfair.. that was i am telling.. please someone answer me ..

I have 7 stars strikers with full condition and morale and special abilities and they miss at least 5 big chances per game

1.You should try to change your strikers and be sure they have a full morale

2. From what i see that teams where better then yours, so I don't dont consider it a big surprise
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Banned
    Post some screenshots of the game, then at least we can comment

Cracicot dont see the Reason to put Screenshots its not hard and ofc i dont say its a bug.. :P just say its unfair.. for someone that is online and have possesion 15 % Extra and 60-40 at game.. to lose .. with this way ... and i just want an answert if its natural or no ... or its they way that the game machine works....

Cracicot dont see the Reason to put Screenshots its not hard and ofc i dont say its a bug.. :P just say its unfair.. for someone that is online and have possesion 15 % Extra and 60-40 at game.. to lose .. with this way ... and i just want an answert if its natural or no ... or its they way that the game machine works....
    It happens a lot and I think you have just been on the unlucky end of a poor result from the wonderful "random game engine"

Banned
    Yes but now Im as curious as fack and want to see the specifics. Are you going to make me say PLEASE?

Again today..i played with a Team that played 3-4-1-2 and i play 4-1-4-1 ..i made a lot..of chances.. and i scored 2...and he made 2 chances..and again SCORED TWice.. WTF is goin on with this Game machine? IS THIS for real? AM i wasting my f@ckign time..that i am active? JESUS...its becoming really annoying..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast