Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Wrong CL and Cup pools

Wrong CL and Cup pools

Hi guys I need help. I am L5 but selected into L6 pools of both CL and Cup. Now I have to deal with teams with an extra star advantage over me.

https://i.imgur.com/GNaOKoT.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/jEr6ToF.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/433GJ5Y.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/eExCAD9.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/XrEBV67.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/NrgxAki.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/fZaApX4.jpg

Any one has idea?

Famous
    This is sadly normal. Draw based on quality. You have become too strong so nordeus set this extra challenge for you in the hope you will spend real money to keep up. Only way to avoid this silliness is to weaken your team end of season. Nuts

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    pnr8555, Bunzo and Altiplano like this.

Thanks, Roger!!

I am too strong...??? Is it a sort of joke? I won’t spend one penny to avoid this s**t in the future lol.

Rookie
    the logic of this game >

I'm hit with this every season mate.
    I don't manipulate any draws or weaken my side at the end of the season (My choice)
    the following season its like im playing a level higher.
    This season I'm level 8 every team in my champions League draw is level 9 not only that the current 4 best teams have all been drawn in the same group.
    so not only am i playing teams a level higher I'm also playing the best 3 from that level in the champions League group stage.
    What I've noticed since I've did this Draws are not random if you have a good side.
    I'm guessing Nords want 2 of the best teams out the champions league as early as possible to give the rest a fighting chance.
    bit of a grey area for me as it seems they pick on the people who are actually trying to do as good as they can.
    not only do i have a level to compete against these level 9 players when they go to auction they will be getting 119* to my 99* players when we level out on the pitch.
    Really not fair at all but such is life.
    I won't change the way i play like i said in a earlier post at least when i win something i win it through hard graft and it's well earned.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    I'm hit with this every season mate.
    I don't manipulate any draws or weaken my side at the end of the season (My choice)
    the following season its like im playing a level higher.
    This season I'm level 8 every team in my champions League draw is level 9 not only that the current 4 best teams have all been drawn in the same group.
    so not only am i playing teams a level higher I'm also playing the best 3 from that level in the champions League group stage.
    What I've noticed since I've did this Draws are not random if you have a good side.
    I'm guessing Nords want 2 of the best teams out the champions league as early as possible to give the rest a fighting chance.
    bit of a grey area for me as it seems they pick on the people who are actually trying to do as good as they can.
    not only do i have a level to compete against these level 9 players when they go to auction they will be getting 119* to my 99* players when we level out on the pitch.
    Really not fair at all but such is life.
    I won't change the way i play like i said in a earlier post at least when i win something i win it through hard graft and it's well earned.
    should never have to play higher levels, if there are empty spaces they could fill these with weak bots, so you kind of get a bye, but the next rounds at least will be fair games at the same level

The draw is ridiculous. Last season the runner-up of the my league was also in the same pool of CL and Cup. After beat him in Cup semi-final, I decided to give up CL title to let him win. I don’t think it is quite good to take over everything from one guy just because I am only few percent better than him. If Nords want to make more money, they should not frustrate players like that.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eslad View Post
    The draw is ridiculous. Last season the runner-up of the my league was also in the same pool of CL and Cup. After beat him in Cup semi-final, I decided to give up CL title to let him win. I don’t think it is quite good to take over everything from one guy just because I am only few percent better than him. If Nords want to make more money, they should not frustrate players like that.
    last season I was 2nd in league but won both cups, beat same guy in both cups in the same week, played him 4 days in a row I think and the guy I beat in champions league final won my champions league group and in his semi beat the guy who won(but shouldn't have) my league. I once played the same team twice in the same day, once in a cup where I won a high scoring game, then later that day drew 0-0 in the league. oh the randomness of top 11 lol. I've had a lot of same opponents last 2 or 3 seasons, but seem to have some different ones now, including 2 a level higher in my champions league group, but they aren't any better than me it seems, i'm 90% they're 93% and 77%, unless that means they're really 113% and 97%, then they are, but i'm still gonna beat them anyway lol

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    should never have to play higher levels, if there are empty spaces they could fill these with weak bots, so you kind of get a bye, but the next rounds at least will be fair games at the same level
    Dont think it's about bots and enough players in early levels. Nordeus want to matchmake and challenge. Problem is like siddas pointed out your opponents have auction market to 119 you 99. Recommended 139 v 119. Add to that their players will be 1 star lower relatively as they are 1 level higher and will train faster. Apart from that seems fair to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Dont think it's about bots and enough players in early levels. Nordeus want to matchmake and challenge. Problem is like siddas pointed out your opponents have auction market to 119 you 99. Recommended 139 v 119. Add to that their players will be 1 star lower relatively as they are 1 level higher and will train faster. Apart from that seems fair to me lol

Yes, this is my point. My opponents get same % players with much lower cost than mine, or much better % player at the same cost as mine. Even I spend big money, I could still lose, so the best strategy is not to spend at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast