Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Youth Players

Youth Players

I Can't find where the youth player's are

Explore the game, try the buttons, read the comments.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by alan edmends View Post
    I Can't find where the youth player's are
    i'll be a little more helpful than mr. personality there, if you go to your ground you can build up your academy there with lots of other areas, and your academy produces youth players every so many days
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

Sorry but if somone can not figure out few simple things, I don't see much future in his game.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Sorry but if somone can not figure out few simple things, I don't see much future in his game.
    maybe not but you like to give the impression how clever you are at the game but when someone asks a question they get rudeness and arrogance, if you want everyone to know how good you are start by helping people instead maybe. i'm, only level 6 and still learning **** all the time, someone in their 1st season wont grasp everything straight away and they may never become great at it, but they might just enjoy it, especially if the forum's friendly

You can go in my profile to see my posts - at least the english - and check if I help or not.
    But this game need to involve with.
    As I said, explore it, try the buttons, read the comments.
    Also the Guides section has many good thread.
    If somone is not qualified or lazy to do that, sooner or later gonna drop the game.
    Wanna bet?
    Let's follow this thread for the next months.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    You can go in my profile to see my posts - at least the english - and check if I help or not.
    But this game need to involve with.
    As I said, explore it, try the buttons, read the comments.
    Also the Guides section has many good thread.
    If somone is not qualified or lazy to do that, sooner or later gonna drop the game.
    Wanna bet?
    Let's follow this thread for the next months.
    you might be right, but if you're not gonna help I don't see the point in posting, you're basically posting to say you're an idiot and i'm not helping you, well if you don't want to help say nothing, doesn't look so bad on you then :-)
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

Dreamer
    I used to play FM or CM in PC... And when i played this game for the first time, i was confused with many things too... Including the youth... Where to sign them, i didnt know we need to wait, in FM, when u just started, u got option which youth u want to promote to senior squad...

So i think it is normal to get confused at first...

OK but I didnt say him idiot. I told him to explore the game and read the notifications.
    Is this a bad advice?
    Why you critisize me?
    Some things are simple and you get help. Some other are complicate.
    For example it took me 5-6 seasons to understand how contracts working.
    I didnt know the forum back then

Haha. I understand the confusion. There is no B team like in other games. 2 "Youth players" just pop up from no where when it's time. You'll see this in notifications and have to decide if to sign both of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast