Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Assists Challenge - FULL-TIME!

Famous
    The challenge appeared first thing this morning and I joined. Then it disappeared and I still see the old scorer challenge as finished. No assist challenge?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Hey Roger, you should be seeing it now, as the claim period for the Top Scorer Challenge has ended.
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey Roger, you should be seeing it now, as the claim period for the Top Scorer Challenge has ended.
    Thanks Saucy yes noticed your post further back after I posted and have updated in my bug post also

Rookie
    I shouldn't have joined this challenge, now am scoring but no assists, the last top scorer challenge made my strikers stop scoring.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    I shouldn't have joined this challenge, now am scoring but no assists, the last top scorer challenge made my strikers stop scoring.
    I wouldn't grumble too much at scoring loads without assists lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    I wouldn't grumble too much at scoring loads without assists lol
    Before Last season my strikers always got top scorers 1&2/3 positions last season my top strikers for the first time were firing blanks and best one got number 5 position in the top striker

same for assists my winger get mor than any he assists and scores and takes corners hehehehe.

I ve gone two matches I see players scoring and no assists LMAO.

am not doing these stuff anymore
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    Before Last season my strikers always got top scorers 1&2/3 positions last season my top strikers for the first time were firing blanks and best one got number 5 position in the top striker

same for assists my winger get mor than any he assists and scores and takes corners hehehehe.

I ve gone two matches I see players scoring and no assists LMAO.

am not doing these stuff anymore
    I'm barely scoring lol. Today I won 1 0 v a team 60% weaker. I had 80% possession. Weird. Seems my team need to lose a match or something to get its mojo back

Last edited by rogerniceguy; 07-25-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Addicted
    After 2 matches the total number of goals in my league is 56 in 14 games. There is one single player with 2 assists and there are a couple of others with 1. Highly unrealistic.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    After 2 matches the total number of goals in my league is 56 in 14 games. There is one single player with 2 assists and there are a couple of others with 1. Highly unrealistic.
    Yeah they've messed with the engine again

Cope King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pyssell View Post
    Hi have you fixed so not 50% of all assists is missing? Otherwise it will be a ridiculous competition. Please answer that you have fixed it!!! Nick
    Totally agree with. Only today I had three goals which never counted with assist while the same time it appeared in live match the icon of playmaker. It was always a straight pass leading to a shot. Let the kids of nordeus talking... There is a bug and they should fix it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast