Show me the money
    Show me the money
    Show me your titles

I 'm in the first phase
    Trophies are highly overrated,

But hey,

I've got plenty too.

WTF I think I will stop playing-1-association-2.jpg

and I have an association that has already secured platinum for next season,

WTF I think I will stop playing-1-association-1.jpg

In all honesty, here is the deal: I joined the game over 4 years and joined the forum around the same Nikolgiorgios, Buffs Mad among a couple others did. Madflo joined later I think. The problem is, we joined a TE community that was giving misleading information. It wasn't deliberately misleading, most managers here have good intentions and most still do. The problem is, nordeus is not transparent which leaves several managers to fend for themselves when learning this game. Smart players will go to help groups such as an english speaking forum to pick up points, but when the information isn't entirely accurate and nordeus doesn't step in to provide assistance, you get the picture. I didn't realize the information was off, until a previous association captain Noel Carroll gave me orders to use head-to-head against Nikolgiorgios in an association duel. Nik was probably the most influential manager in teaching me this game, early on, so I knew what he would setup with tactically, before we even kicked off and Noel Carroll gave me the correct orders to use (we actually had the systems of both Khris and Niko and none of the other 4 teams and we had them at kickoff). I was stunned by the result; I did enjoy a signficant quality advantage, and the 1st leg was competitive, but 2nd leg I erupted for 7 goals. It turned out my association captain learned the game in the Indonesian community (on facebook), he probably picked up other pointers elsewhere, i'm not sure. But he clearly knew how to counter Nik's orders, so at this point I started to realize that something was off around these parts. But it isn't the fault of anybody, this place has been focusing on counter-formations, instead of correct orders long before any of us joined, including both managers that played in that match, I was just fortunate to have an experienced and skilled association captain.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-24-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Rookie
    I dont care about the 16% at all. I dont like that some in my division over 100% will miss promotion. And some around 75% in the other group will be promoted and even go to CL. That is so bad... that’s Why the draw should be randomly...

Its so easy to improve your team below 100, much harder after that you will see that.

I hope I will win the League again, Done it my first 4 seasons... and Three cups and 2 super League and one CL...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    What's your AvQ? and the best avQ in your league?

What is avQ and best avQ. How do I check?

The issue is been there for ages Nordeus don’t give a damn ****!
    So there is 3 option
    1- it’s unfair get use to it and move on
    2- can’t beat them join them
    3- if you find that this game is nonsense and you can’t take the frustration Quit!
    I try all the above🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    madflo19 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    The issue is been there for ages Nordeus don’t give a damn ****!
    So there is 3 option
    1- it’s unfair get use to it and move on
    2- can’t beat them join them
    3- if you find that this game is nonsense and you can’t take the frustration Quit!
    I try all the above🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm working my way through your suggestions and very frustrated lol. I think it will be option 3 sadly depending on what TE2019 brings

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    HairDryer likes this.

Last season, mine is 82%, the lowest in my league. But I won the title four times in a row. Consider quality of your player's skill, not their average quality even team quality.

Rookie
    Tanking I guess is to buy tokens, right? Draw manipulating I dont have clue what 5hat is...

Today I lost my league game 2:0 with 120% well trained players vs 88% random players. In this stupid game everything is possible...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12