Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most players on your team

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You have $80million at Level 8, your not exactly short of money.
    I was boring to play last season so I was staying I gived around 30M+ at the start, then at the end I gived for stadium almost 40M+ and this season I didn't played again and I don't have to many facilities to build, only 2 I think so I will need again 50M+ then on next level I will need to give again around 60M+ so I need, anyway at this moment I'm 130M so I will stop when I will be around 300
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Seems like an overly complicated process and a complete waste of tokens imo.
    Current Level: 4

League: lvl1 1st, lvl2 1st, lvl 3, 1st
    Champions League: lvl2, QF lvl 3 1st
    Cup: lvl1 R1, lvl2 R2, lvl3 R2

hey something missing in the picture..

where is the token information?? hahahahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    hey something missing on the picture..

where is the token information?? hahahahahaha...
    Honestly I don't want to show them, they are to many anyway 400+ atm :P

@Seems like an overly complicated process and a complete waste of tokens imo.

Please tell me a better way, as long a player like I'm searching is around 20 millions and I need 11 at least if I will sell all my first 11 at this moment, maybe I will buy 3,4 players but for the rest? from where I can get 120M
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I was boring to play last season so I was staying I gived around 30M+ at the start, then at the end I gived for stadium almost 40M+ and this season I didn't played again and I don't have to many facilities to build, only 2 I think so I will need again 50M+ then on next level I will need to give again around 60M+ so I need, anyway at this moment I'm 130M so I will stop when I will be around 300
    I do well in all 3 competitions with my club each season, League usually finish 1st, Champions League normally reach the final, won last 2 but semi-final is tough this season, Cup normally reach semi-final round, got to the final last season, so excelling in all competitions allows me to pick up funds and run the club in profit each season, last season I made $140million profit and that included a $77million stadium expansion. I'm in profit again this season $20million so far. There is no need for me to buy cash with tokens or buy free transfer players and sell them at the current moment in time and I have over $400million in the bank.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

@July Fourth

CUP - vs level 18 like this season I can't quality so far (all moneys together = 1 player)
    CL - as long I was waiting on same level I'm out and I can't play
    League - this season I was waiting again so no moneys (next season I will win 1st so from there I will get some nice moneys but only for 2,3 players)

and if I count WIN BONUS at the end I will have 0 so I need moneys as long I don't want and I can't sell players from my first 11.

I didn't play last 2 seasons, so not big deal from competitions and I upgraded my stadium 2 times and now I will need to give 50M + you are on level 11,12 I'm not at 8 it's huge difference between rewards from league and CL :P

Most players on your team-untitled.jpg

and I won't stop, I will still buy 2,3 more days then I will start to sell them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12