• 1 Post By Iridensys
  • 1 Post By pyssell
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By Aku Papua
  • 1 Post By po_zdrach

Thread: My first tanker experience...

Rookie

My first tanker experience...

Im in level 6 and have my first tanker in my League this season. They’re complete idiots and destrying the game for the rest of us. And a complete mysterium why Nordeus don’t remove them.

I met him on monday-thursday he has hus weakest team 53% and I was lucky playing him on wednesday and won 9-0. Then friday-sunday with the association games he was 130% and he win all his games.

It’s so unfair and just lucky or unlucky when to play him. Complete ., idiots those doing it and Nordeus for not talking their heads out of ther asses and remove them...
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-29-2018 at 04:56 PM.

Apprentice
    It's a cancer of this game.

Leagues are distorted, also because often tankers play a few games and win, just for fun.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    Then just remove their teams, we spend a lot of time and some people a lot of cash. And Nordeus earns so much so they should care and fix it. They can dix it so easy, but they obviously dont care at all..
    Stefanakis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pyssell View Post
    Then just remove their teams, we spend a lot of time and some people a lot of cash. And Nordeus earns so much so they should care and fix it. They can dix it so easy, but they obviously dont care at all..
    How you think Nordeus will remove them? Remove them will remove half of the accounts of this game. This issue is been in this game for a very long long time and thus become part of this game, worse when Asso was introduce. Tanker and manipulation is untouchable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    girl gooner likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    It's a cancer of this game.

Leagues are distorted, also because often tankers play a few games and win, just for fun.
    the cancer is widespread throughout the body of top11 and the doctors said that surgeries for removal of such bad tumors would kill the patient .... chemotherapy would also kill top 11 but slower and more painful. to sum up, it's better for you to live with it until t11 dies.

Dreamer
    I think if nordeus is smart enuf, if a team fail to promote, or lets say relegated, in normal world, this team wud lose some of its best player... Stoke got relegated, now lose shaqiri... When juventus was relegated, altho they managed to keep some of their stars players, they lost some of too...

U can do tanking, but at the end of season u lose 3 of ur best player... May not stop people to tanking, but I think it is fair...
    girl gooner likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    I think if nordeus is smart enuf, if a team fail to promote, or lets say relegated, in normal world, this team wud lose some of its best player... Stoke got relegated, now lose shaqiri... When juventus was relegated, altho they managed to keep some of their stars players, they lost some of too...

U can do tanking, but at the end of season u lose 3 of ur best player... May not stop people to tanking, but I think it is fair...
    Fair for me
    girl gooner likes this.

Rookie
    met my first tanker today was nice , he helped me have a double lead in the goal king race and get to the front of the assist king race

Rookie
    Getting confused, he´s not having this team for association games. His association have won 2 games out of 70. They´re crap....

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post

As good an idea as I've ever heard,regarding this issue.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk