Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: player perfomance

player perfomance

hi all.i have a team ( Diegito FC) lvl 5
    i want to make a question about player perfomance,as it "seems" after game ends.
    what is better for my team?
    if a "top" 5* player gets a "6" for his perfomance for a game
    or a lower quality 1* player gets a "9"?
    an exmple,to make understand easily what i am asking:
    lets suposed that my team played a match. i used 2 DC`s:
    one DC quality 39(5* for me) ,game ends,stats,perfomance 6
    the other DC quality 16 ( 1* for me),game ends,stats,perfomance 9
    that means that in that unique game the 1* DC was better than the 5* DC or not?
    cause if yes,then i see no point have players with many stars,high quality but bad perfomance.
    no point buy tokens and buy better players...
    Last edited by Diegito; 04-21-2013 at 09:04 AM.

It simply means that your 1* player is having to player so well to keep up to 5* player and 5* is doing nothing special as his skill level is so good.
    SimplySimon likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

so the perfomance of the player is consider and by his quality?
    meaning,in the example i gave above,the 5* DC even if he got a 6 was better than the 1* DC who got 9?

Banned
    Its a crapshoot because of the flaky game engine. Seriously, it seems to be completely random. Many people complain about getting low ratings for good performances and good ratings for crappy players. I dont even pay attention to it because I dont micromanage like a token buyer. When you are a serious token buyer, you care about these things because you dont want to powertrain a crap player and they pay to have the best players in their teams.

o come on plz someone gives a simple answer to my simple question.
    so finally , in this game,"perfomance" what will show in players stats after the game ends?
    i think we all know the answer,even me who made that thread,but truth is so hard to face it...
    and yes that game engine is very very annoying and confusing,i am in 5 season atm,lvl5,i have won
    league,cup,CL but i still havent managed to UNDERSTAND how that game works!!!
    seriously!!!
    in many games i have won much better teams than mine but also in many games i havent managed to win
    teams far worst than mine!!!
    why????it was only luck???
    whats the point of player quality?whats the point of formations,tactics?
    why a 1* player performs better than a 5* player in that game?
    plz NORDEUS give as an answer!!!
    Last edited by Diegito; 04-21-2013 at 08:40 AM.

What answer do you expect from them? If winning on T11 was as simple as buying the most expensive/best players it would be a) boring and b) a poor simulation of the real thing

So to the first point: sometimes lower quality players will play a better rating than higher quality players. It's unlikely that they'll do this consistently or that they'll be a better option for you in the long term than higher rated players even if they do. It may also be the case that if you are playing weak opponents that your five star man doesn't have to do much to get the job done - this is roughly the point the first answer was making

I would recommend that you don't worry as much about rating as about getting a high quality in your squad. Then, if you are in a position where you have a very strong squad start to compare training speeds and ratings to decide who to move on (also consider age)

As for the games you have won/lost, remember that many factors can affect a result - if you are the better team you might expect to win, but a good counter tactic can cause you to lose, and although we can see formations of our opponent we don't know exactly how they are choosing to play

Real life example - Chelsea won the UCL last season, and had about 5 shots on target in the last three games combined. They beat much better teams to do it. In the league they struggled badly and finished 5th place

Football is a frustrating, wonderful game
    magic3 likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Rookie
    It means that on that particular day, Stewart Downing (the 1* guy) had a better game than Steven Gerrard (the 5* ofc).

Doesn't mean he really is a better player - but on that particular occation he did have a better performance on the day.

Banned
    Hmmm, Downing is a bit better than 1*. Suarez a scout/world class.
    But Downing would be at least 2* at worst and 3* at his best.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Hmmm, Downing is a bit better than 1*. Suarez a scout/world class.
    But Downing would be at least 2* at worst and 3* at his best.
    thats realistic and i can hadle with it.
    but in T11,very often lately,Downing 1* player perfoms like he is a scout and Suarez who is a scout 5* player perfoms
    like a 1*....
    thats what i cant hadle...
    thats what pissed me off lately(and the many injuries ofcource..)
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    What answer do you expect from them? If winning on T11 was as simple as buying the most expensive/best players it would be a) boring and b) a poor simulation of the real thing
    It already is a poor simulation of the real thing. Tell me where it is a good simulation of the real thing...seriously. Right now it rates poor to average. Depending on the actual programmers, it could get up to good status, 3*, but I cant see much higher.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast