Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello All, New Player here

Right so do you think i should get my capacity up to around 3k? And would it be worth giving a SA to my 18 year old centre back - as this is the fastest time to learn??

Thanks herdo - i appreciate your advice.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSuckling View Post
    Right so do you think i should get my capacity up to around 3k? And would it be worth giving a SA to my 18 year old centre back - as this is the fastest time to learn??

Just keep doing up grades on all facilities everytime you can. Start with the stadium, then do something else, and work your way round them all. You should be able to up grade everything at least once a season. As for the centre back, it all depends whether your going to power train him. If yeh, then add special ability but if not id just use the skill points to get his rating going up. (remember to only add skill points for defending/ physical and mental)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Get a better DR.
    duh...yah. Its like Barcelona playing with Joe the Plumber on DR. Just set your tactics so they dont pass the ball to him.

Banned
    Yeah, i could do - but the Transfer Market doesnt offer any..
    Your transfer markets sucks as bad as mine. I cant find an AML to save my life, but I have the Octomom producing DC/DRs out the wazoooo!

Banned

I am finding out that the only time you need to upgrade your stadium is when you need to be at the minimum to upgrade your first aid or U21. Nothing else really matters.

Cheers mate, yh im going to power train him CB -going to give him arieal ability...

Haha - Yeah i need a right back urgently... None on the market at the minute..

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I am finding out that the only time you need to upgrade your stadium is when you need to be at the minimum to upgrade your first aid or U21. Nothing else really matters.
    stadium size matters if he wants revenue, cash!?

Pro
    Cheers mate, yh im going to power train him CB -going to give him arieal ability...

Haha - Yeah i need a right back urgently... None on the market at the minute..
    Why not, instead of a SA train a good player to play an extra position, like DR??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    stadium size matters if he wants revenue, cash!?
    You get hardly any $$$ until you get higher levels. Seriously, you get tons more cash from CL, league and Cup than you ever get from attendance. I have a lvl 2 stadium right now but will have to upgrade to 7000 capacity, not because I want the cash, but because I cant upgrade my medical facility or U21 until I have it level 4. Everything else I have is level 4 or above.

Really, when I make $96K for league, $400K for CL...I only make $15K for attendance at home game. It seems like a non-priority compared to the benefits of a higher medical or U21? No?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    You get hardly any $$$ until you get higher levels. Seriously, you get tons more cash from CL, league and Cup than you ever get from attendance. I have a lvl 2 stadium right now but will have to upgrade to 7000 capacity, not because I want the cash, but because I cant upgrade my medical facility or U21 until I have it level 4. Everything else I have is level 4 or above.

Really, when I make $96K for league, $400K for CL...I only make $15K for attendance at home game. It seems like a non-priority compared to the benefits of a higher medical or U21? No?
    youve answered your own question, you need to keep it upgraded so you can upgrade everything else! Plus money is money, regardless of how much it is. I find money tight as my team is worth 50M

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast