Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Rutger0
  • 1 Post By pleasures
  • 1 Post By Stefanakis

Thread: Nordeus, stop supporting teams with no managers on match

Ozz

Nordeus, stop supporting teams with no managers on match

Nordeus, stop supporting teams with no managers on match-screenshot_2018-08-01-23-00-19.jpgNordeus, stop supporting teams with no managers on match-screenshot_2018-08-01-23-00-52.jpgNordeus, stop supporting teams with no managers on match-screenshot_2018-08-01-23-01-17.jpg
    No comments... good game you've made guys.

This is normal in T11. There isn’t a massive difference in quality between your team and the opponent. I’ve also long said that watching your game makes only a very small amount of difference. These days I think you’re better off not watching.
    Iridensys likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

It's a simulation. Chance is playing a role and that makes it fun, cos otherwise you could calculate your own results. Maybe 7 of 10 matches you'd have won, but not this one... Better next time!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A320FL met Tapatalk
    dave1311 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    This is normal in T11. There isn’t a massive difference in quality between your team and the opponent. I’ve also long said that watching your game makes only a very small amount of difference. These days I think you’re better off not watching.
    Disagree completely this year, i have lost 3 games in the league against weaker opponents, every one of them are games i couldn't watch because of work commitments, won virtually every other league game i have played where i have watched.
    Seeker85 likes this.

a strange proposal - for example, I sleep at night, so I can not come at night, and in the daytime I can work. In this case, well, I'm sorry - but you can not guess with the settings for the match, you did not bring your bonuses, the state of morality and physical all players of both teams - and based on the average team rating result is quite fair. And the fact that you were at the match does not mean that your settings and actions were correct...
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Rookie
    Don't try any more to hide a club name. Well, i saw who is, izhevsk FC. He play next round against FC DIGMA
    But i support you. I hate when lose from team without online manager. Let's play in live 2 teams and the one to try will play without managers squad. 11 players will just pass the ball, no instructions. Hahahah
    lalexrus likes this.

Apprentice
    I agree.

Often when I enter in live things get worse

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutger0 View Post
    It's a simulation. Chance is playing a role and that makes it fun, cos otherwise you could calculate your own results. Maybe 7 of 10 matches you'd have won, but not this one... Better next time!

No, chance is not fun. Having certainty in crushing the opponents is the fun part.

You have weird values.
    Season 71, Level 61

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    No, chance is not fun. Having certainty in crushing the opponents is the fun part.

You have weird values.
    Seriously, if want certainty go and play with play mobil puppets and let your own team win...

Ok. This thread is dying a painful death.
    Closed.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator