Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Help plz.

Question Help plz.

Greetings soccerlovers all over the world.

I have started to play this game a few days ago, and the more i look up about the game the more confsing it gets.

My team:

I am currently ranked like 7th and keep loosing 80% of the matches. Am i doing something wrong, or am i missing the concept of this game?

When i started i builded as first thing a new stadium. so i am waiting on that to finish. But how to get into winni9ng confuses me a lot.

Regards Pascal

Why don't you try another tactic? like 3-2-3-2 or 3-2-2-1-2 ?

I dont know, i had a 4-3-3 system before and kept loosing alot, this 3-4-3 i added today but i just realised that if a striker gets an injury i have to change it again. So thats why i came here for help

Apprentice
    3142 you have a dmc pm

Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    3142 you have a dmc pm
    dcm yes but pm?

My second team plays this, which you could easily play with your squad:

Help plz.-t11-try-hard-formation.jpgHelp plz.-t11-try-hard-tactic.jpg

It's worked pretty well so far - you don't mention your tactics, maybe you can tell us?

thon makes a good suggestion about using your playmaker DMC too, so that would give you 2 formations to switch between, depending on how the game is going

My main account plays a classic 4-4-2 and has a 100% record in the league since I started, with Attacking, Both Flanks, Own Half, Normal, Mixed and Zonal

I would say the most important thing in Season 1 is having good players, then you can find a formation to suit. You've got a bit of cash and some tokens, plus I'm willing to bet one of your 3* is young and has a high value, so can be sold to raise more funds. If you can invest in a couple more players, you can turn it around

But drop your #9, a 3* forward should be on your subs bench
    Last edited by SimplySimon; 04-18-2013 at 07:08 PM.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Calmzor View Post
    I dont know, i had a 4-3-3 system before and kept loosing alot, this 3-4-3 i added today but i just realised that if a striker gets an injury i have to change it again. So thats why i came here for help
    Well I tried both 3-2-3-2 and 3-2-2-1-2 and they worked very well for me!

I think that with the 3-2-2-3 tactic you'll lose a lot of the ball possession but maybe you could try long passing style and force counterattacks.

dcm yes but pm?
    Playmaker Special Ability (SA)
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    My second team plays this, which you could easily play with your squad:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T11 try hard formation.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	5452Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T11 try hard tactic.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	5453

It's worked pretty well so far - you don't mention your tactics, maybe you can tell us?

thon makes a good suggestion about using your playmaker DMC too, so that would give you 2 formations to switch between, depending on how the game is going

My main account plays a classic 4-4-2 and has a 100% record in the league since I started, with Attacking, Both Flanks, Own Half, Normal, Mixed and Zonal

I would say the most important thing in Season 1 is having good players, then you can find a formation to suit. You've got a bit of cash and some tokens, plus I'm willing to bet one of your 3* is young and has a high value, so can be sold to raise more funds. If you can invest in a couple more players, you can turn it around

But drop your #9, a 3* forward should be on your subs bench
    My Tactics in the menu says: Team Mentality Attacking , passing mixed, pressing own half, tackling normal, passing mixed, marking style is zone. If this is what you ment.

My Tactics in the menu says: Team Mentality Attacking , passing mixed, pressing own half, tackling normal, passing mixed, marking style is zone. If this is what you ment.
    Yep, that's exactly what I was asking about

Team quality is not that high, so consider playing normal - you can always switch to attacking or ultra if you need a goal. If you want to stick with three up front maybe go long passing to get the ball to your forwards faster, or preferably drop a striker to bring a midfielder in (you could put in your AMC, DMC pm, or just a normal MC) and keep it mixed. Otherwise, looks good

I don't think you are very far from success, maybe a few players and probably if you lost a few games some morale - watch a few videos on FB or iOS app to get packs
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast