Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: MASSIVE total of injuries.

Exclamation MASSIVE total of injuries.

Im so clueless how to continue my journey this season. With only less than 10 tokens,30 health pack, how come i can survive this season?

Come,come! Visit my squad.

MASSIVE total of injuries.-byknya-injured.jpg

Please NORDEUS
    Could you please make max 10 health pack to fully recover a player from injury.
    one of my player suffer 16 days before recover.Others is 2-8 days.
    Can you imagine how much i will waste my money for u guys?

My server got plenty of 4star player. I have to race to bid till 10-15 rounds each player.
    (Contact me if u want prove. Or I will message u my network ID and check by urself)

I think i will sit back, grab a popcorn and enjoy my team being bully. Thankyou NORDEUS.
    Last edited by saiful_naga; 04-18-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    Yinhung likes this.

Wow, that's some injury list! You know that it is max 15 packs to heal a player right? Any injury can be cured with 15 red packs

Your other option is to sell long term injured players and buy in a replacement - I've had to do this a few times
    saiful_naga likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Wow, that's some injury list! You know that it is max 15 packs to heal a player right? Any injury can be cured with 15 red packs

Your other option is to sell long term injured players and buy in a replacement - I've had to do this a few times
    Thanks for the fast reply m8. Oh yeah.
    Im too lazy to make any strategy about my player's future because im kinda stress right now. Haha.

Banned
    I assume you dont buy tokens. If that is the case...pray.

ANYWAYS...Just ride out the wave and hope for the best.

Injuries are my main cause right now. The frequency and severity of them are just plain ridiculous. Nordeus needs to change the settings on injuries because they just look damn greedy.

its normal to have long term injured player in a match. but its rarely we found three injury in one match. haha

Quote Originally Posted by saiful_naga View Post
    its normal to have long term injured player in a match. but its rarely we found three injury in one match. haha
    My worst time so far this season was getting a player injured for 6 days, heal him back to fitness, next game injured for 6 days, plus the same day 3 gone in training for 2-4 days. Glad I have a squad to play with!
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Apprentice
    I started an injury count this season, im at 10 currently. No powertrain, rare normal training, 2 matches per day...

systematic approach: Heal only the important guys up (4 stars in your case), wait out the short injuries (2-3 days) and replace the mediocre players (3 stars or less) with long-term injuries. Still, buying new players costs tokens, too.

use vids only for red packs, do friendlies against a 2nd account with low tackling (hard to do friendlies when half the squad is injured, but start doing so to stack reds when youre ok again).
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Addicted
    this is the first guy who can really complain about injuries. most of the time people with 2-3 injuries complain^^
    KoHearts likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by saiful_naga View Post
    Im so clueless how to continue my journey this season. With only less than 10 tokens,30 health pack, how come i can survive this season?

Come,come! Visit my squad.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	byknya injured.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	5459

Please NORDEUS
    Could you please make max 10 health pack to fully recover a player from injury.
    one of my player suffer 16 days before recover.Others is 2-8 days.
    Can you imagine how much i will waste my money for u guys?

My server got plenty of 4star player. I have to race to bid till 10-15 rounds each player.
    (Contact me if u want prove. Or I will message u my network ID and check by urself)

I think i will sit back, grab a popcorn and enjoy my team being bully. Thankyou NORDEUS.
    best sample of no friendly game, low morale, no red pack , so short of green pack and i guess u probably not keen on building facilities

I have 6 subs 3 of them are out with broken legs still more then 10 days to go 1 has a grade 3 hamstring 9 days to go and the other dislocated ankle 5 days to go and the other is a sub keeper.

im not a tokens buyer and I had to use all health packs I had getting my other player back fit from a calf strain im down to just 1 health pack is it me or have the rate of injury's gone up and the cost of packs to heal players we havent trained in 10 days im too afraid to do so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast