Thread: When to upgrade a youth facility

Pro

When to upgrade a youth facility

Ok so maybe i am splitting hair here but I really want to figure out the best way to go about this.

When you build a mini-camp it takes 20 days to generate young players down from 24. Every time you upgrade the clock resets, correct? But the clock doesn't start until the camp has been built. So if it takes 3 days to upgrade the facility, the best time to start the upgrade is 3 days prior to the arrival of the young players, correct?

If you build the facility before the players arrive, the clock resets and you start again. So if you start your mini-camp building before you get the players from the junior pitch, you'll have to wait 20 days before you get any players

I think this is right - better to wait until you have new players, then build the upgrade
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Pro
    That's what I thought but now I think that the clock starts when the upgrade is completed and not when it starts. I got two players today and now it says 24 to the next ones. If I build mini camp it will take 3 days and then it will say 20 days so I will save only one day. Instead maybe I should build other things and then 3 days prior to getting new players start building mini-camp..

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    That's what I thought but now I think that the clock starts when the upgrade is completed and not when it starts. I got two players today and now it says 24 to the next ones. If I build mini camp it will take 3 days and then it will say 20 days so I will save only one day. Instead maybe I should build other things and then 3 days prior to getting new players start building mini-camp..
    Well maybe someone can confirm for sure, but I think there is less risk for you in doing the upgrade of youth now and you can do your others while the youth players are generating

Out of interest, how good were the youths you just got?
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Pro
    They were same as last time (this is my 2nd batch). Good one cost 18 tokens and was 30 quality (4* for me) and he appears to be a fast trainer, double position AML/AMC. Bad one was 21 quality (2*) and slow trainer, DMC.