Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SimplySimon
  • 1 Post By FlyingV

Thread: ETHICAL QUESTION - Selling INJURED Players - Help

Rookie

ETHICAL QUESTION - Selling INJURED Players - Help

Hey everyone,

I have just finished fixing two injured players but the game decided to give me FIVE more in just a couple of days and I don't even play my team hard.

Anyways, I can barely field a team and am still in the running for the Cup as well as the Challenge but fear I won't have a chance with this many 3-5 day injuries.

I want to sell a couple so I can field a fairly competitive team but do not want:

a) anyone to get my injured players

b) the game program to hit me back in some way (even worse) for doing this

Any Advice would be extremly appreciated, thanks,

FlyingV ( I usually play 4 - 5 - 1 V ) throwing in an attacking Mid C for extra goals when needed.

ETHICAL QUESTION - Selling INJURED Players - Help-301998_451906654884353_198969666_n.jpg
    Last edited by FlyingV; 04-19-2013 at 11:18 PM. Reason: added Picture

If you sell the player, the person who gets them will get them injury free, but with the same morale/condition they have now

You can then get replacements. Of course they could get injured too. Maybe your players are tired because you have the arrows on, it increases stamina drain. Or possibly your opponents have hard tackling if you are much better than them

Tough run on injuries by the way, I cured a player two days ago and now my best midfielder and top scorer broke his leg in easy 6-0 league win - 20 days out
    DemitriMaximoff likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Rookie
    Thanks for the input Simon and nice team by the way.

I never even thought about the increased strain by using the arrows and only did this in the last three matches against potentially highlu aggressive teams.

I apreciate you clearing up the moral issue as I did not want anyone to get an injured player if I sold him. I know there are many out there like myself who are not token buyers and red packs are hard to come by.

I never thought of the hard tackling aspect either (Irony being I had mine set to normal for those few games )

Anyways, good luck with the rest of your season and thanks for the tips my friend.

Much appreciated,
    Flying V
    SimplySimon likes this.

Thanks for the compliment!

I have had about 200 tokens a season to play with, which helps a lot - although I also started a non token buying team for a bit of a challenge and a better perspective on what it's like to manage low tokens.

You should get plenty of offers and videos in your region to help you out, but considering you manage without buying tokens that's a nice team also - probably could do with replacing the 2* players though :-)

Good luck to you too
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner