Thread: Suggestion

Suggestion

I was thinkung for a long time what to say about this game since I'm playing this one for just two seasons and I won in every single competition I have competed in, but I think that there are so many bugs or let's say bad things in this game. First one is gameplay, players movements in attacking area and for e.g. player's actions in some situations, again in attack. So about movements, there are some situations when players do something unresonable, they are in position to shoot in box but they are making long pas from the box to the almoust middle of the pitch?! I think that people will understand what am i speaking about. Second one and most irritating to me is assist. For e.g now, while I'am watching chelsea-arsenal, before second goal for Chelsea scored by Morata, he recieve a pass from Azplicueta from almoust Chelsea's box, than he makes one dribbling, and scored. In real football this is an assist but in the game, it's not. In TE, assist is just when a player score with first touch after pass and thats stupid. Thats it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by MilosBoskovic View Post
    I was thinkung for a long time what to say about this game since I'm playing this one for just two seasons and I won in every single competition I have competed in, but I think that there are so many bugs or let's say bad things in this game. First one is gameplay, players movements in attacking area and for e.g. player's actions in some situations, again in attack. So about movements, there are some situations when players do something unresonable, they are in position to shoot in box but they are making long pas from the box to the almoust middle of the pitch?! I think that people will understand what am i speaking about. Second one and most irritating to me is assist. For e.g now, while I'am watching chelsea-arsenal, before second goal for Chelsea scored by Morata, he recieve a pass from Azplicueta from almoust Chelsea's box, than he makes one dribbling, and scored. In real football this is an assist but in the game, it's not. In TE, assist is just when a player score with first touch after pass and thats stupid. Thats it for now.
    Assist seems to be given from corners in this game. I have seen many times where assists were not even given despite the player scoring after receiving the pass. Someone from Nordeus justified by saying that in certain situations, the game does not have other options to display certain actions hence why they were displayed as sort of assist-like actions but those were not 'assists' (something like this), but in my opinion, this happened far to often.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Well, I saw some situations like I explained before, that player after he received a pass from someone and score with first touch, that's assist, not only from corners, but anything else isn't. And it's so irritating to me 'cause I was afraid before last game with 3 assists more then second one, will I win this challenge, and TE disallowed approximately 10-15 assists from that player so You see my point, right....Bottom line, I'm not completely satisfied with the gameplay even I won everything so far...

Quote Originally Posted by MilosBoskovic View Post
    Well, I saw some situations like I explained before, that player after he received a pass from someone and score with first touch, that's assist, not only from corners, but anything else isn't. And it's so irritating to me 'cause I was afraid before last game with 3 assists more then second one, will I win this challenge, and TE disallowed approximately 10-15 assists from that player so You see my point, right....Bottom line, I'm not completely satisfied with the gameplay even I won everything so far...
    I have seen from animations players scoring like straight after receiving a pass but no assist given. This is what I spoke about in the previous post.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)